• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give PhoenixDark an AVATAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

Letters said:
I had no idea what you were talking about when you posted about it earlier. When someone posted the gif I was like ohshit we gotta do THAT! :lol
Nice to have you back btw.

Thanks, it's amazing how much you miss GAF after a while. But at least I actually had time to do something with my life :lol :lol

Btw, could you tell me what software you use to edit gifs and where I could possibly learn how to edit them like that?

I Love You Too Letters

Diablos

Letters said:
It's definitely going to be the fat avatar chick.

2hhhndf.jpg

edit- less noisy
2ptca9y.jpg

2rpczsg.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

feel

Gui_PT said:
Thanks, it's amazing how much you miss GAF after a while. But at least I actually had time to do something with my life :lol :lol

Btw, could you tell me what software you use to edit gifs and where I could possibly learn how to edit them like that?

I Love You Too Letters
Just Photoshop CS3. Learned by trial and error, and random googling.

Gui_PT said:
Has the choice been made official?

I want to make it official, but image hosting sites are blocked here at work. Does it look like everyone is agreeing on the |quote|cameron giggle|chair smash| avatar? I saw that early this morning before leaving for work...It was awesome.

GhaleonEB

PrivateWHudson said:
I want to make it official, but image hosting sites are blocked here at work. Does it look like everyone is agreeing on the |quote|cameron giggle|chair smash| avatar? I saw that early this morning before leaving for work...It was awesome.
I still think the |quote|chair smash|giggle| edit would be epic win, but no one wants to make the change. But it's awesome either way.

feel

PrivateWHudson said:
That's the one.

GhaleonEB said:
I still think the |quote|chair smash|giggle| edit would be epic win, but no one wants to make the change. But it's awesome either way.
I made that one to see how it would look, and it wasn't as effective as having the giggle right after the quote.

Letters said:
That's the one.

I made that one to see how it would look, and it wasn't as effective as having the giggle right after the quote.

Great job everyone. It was great seeing all of the ideas pop up, transform, get revised, and ultimately cumulate into the perfect avatar for PhoenixDark.

Go ahead PD...Embrace your new avatar.

Thanks for being a good sport.

Ember128

When I watched the video of Flabatar on youtube, the Advertisement that popped up on the side was "Buy Pizza online!" from some pizza chain. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom