• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goin' Wireless, Help Me!!

So.....

I am doing a bit of a redesign on my room, moving stuff around. I have decided I going to put the consoles in a certain place but I don’t want wires out them when I am playing anymore as it would be a accident waiting to happen.

I already have gone fully wireless wit the cube since then Wavebirds were released but now I think it is time to go the same route with the other 2 BUT there is a problem! I will have to buy 3rd party controllers and absolutely I HATE any third party peripherals, they either don’t work or they work badly and some controls jus aren’t the right shape at all and have bad button placement.

I have already check out a few controllers in the shops but you cant get a feel for what the controller would be like through that damn blister packaging. So, the questing I am asking is what wireless controllers feel close to the originals so it will become second nature to used it after a while and which one are most reliable so I wont have to buy again in 6 months and which ones would you recommend after using them for a while yourself?

Top Bottom