• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PS4, Xbox One and PC this Fall - Trailer

Announced VIA Sony E3 Press Conference. Most likely coming to Xbox One and PC, however only PS4 version was announced at this time.

zfmEPES.png

PS4 Trailer

UPDATE: Anounced for Xbox One, PS4, and PC same trailer from Rockstar confirming below

Trailer

You can transfer Online character from 360/PS3
Megaton (?)
Can't say for sure but it looked like the streets had much more traffic than on last gen.

Prologue

Why the hell are we able to port over our progress? After all the cheating and boosting. Start off with a clean slate.

Kelsey

Banned
Knew I had to get the Xbox One version because there's no way I'm losing my online progress from 360. Loved the news that my 360 character can move to PS4. Fucking awesome. Can't wait.

Zukuu

Banned
I'm gonna so double dip on that (probably not day 1 tho)

Since they didn't say "EXCLUSIVE FOR PS4" it'll be a 100% on Xbone as well.

Asgaro

If they don't announce a PC version within the next 24 hours, I...

Jesus, my blood is boiling at this point. :mad:(

Filthy Rockstar scrubs.

EDIT: HAHA PCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC, Rockstar you are like a love hate relation ship to the max.
Now off to bed.
Today was a GOOD day.

zkorejo

Ps3 and X360 GTA Online character save can be transferred. GTAO progress has always been saved on Rockstar cloud, so its not that surprising.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Excellent news. Probably release late September.

No way the game is exclusive to PS4 it will come to XB1 and PC. Maybe the feature of transferring save data from Xbox to PlayStation is exclusive but not the game.

Top Bottom