• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 (2016) & Gravity Daze Remaster announced (PS4) (platform whine = ban)

Shin-Ra

Dengeki Online posted a couple more screens from GDremastered, but only 720p.

07_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

06_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

It looks like Japan Studio's provided higher res artwork for the comic cutscenes.

And Gravity Daze 2.

04_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

03_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

Pretty confident now they've got parallax mapping on some of the ground textures in GD2, perhaps even POM.

Check out Raven's modelled fingernails :)
And blurry-textured panty line ;(

Dunan

Just noticed something that might be a disappointment in the game's delightfully long Japanese sub-title at the end of the trailer:

While the first one is called 重力的眩暈:上層への帰還において彼女の内宇宙に生じた摂動 (jūryoku-teki memai: jōsō e no kikai ni oite, kanojo no nai-uchū ni shōjita setsudō "Gravitational Dizziness: Perturbation that occurred in her inner space while returning to the upper level"), the sequel's sub-title is 重力的眩暈完結編:上層帰還の果て、彼女の内宇宙に収斂した選択 (jūryoku-teki memai kanketsu-hen: jōsō kikan no hate, kanojo no nai-uchū ni shūren shita sentaku; roughly "Gravitational Dizziness, The Conclusion: The choice converged on in her inner space upon her return to the upper level").

Which implies that this second game is the end of the story. Not complaining yet, of course, but I would have preferred something more open-ended.

It also implies that Kat has reached that upper level of the long pillar that we spent the first game exploring. (Is that where the story begins, with that apple?) That dark, destroyed area that she visits in the video sure looks like Hekseville. I really hope it isn't set in some future where that beautiful, wondrous city was destroyed. The ending of the first game
certainly doesn't imply anything like that

sn00zer

Do the colors look way too white to some people? It kinda gives me a head ache, because it constantly has that sunbleached look.
03_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

JB2448

All right, all right. I'll get to it as soon as I get home. It might be a few hours, but it'll get done for sure. Thanks for chiming in!

Top Bottom