• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush - 27 hours countdown live stream with love and gravity on Dec. 8

N30RYU

So Gravity Daze PS4 release in two days in japan. Any info about the languages of the ps store version?
Anyone getting it?

Shin-Ra

Less than 24 hours until release and hopefully not long after for FedEx to deliver my copy.

GRTime.jpg

N30RYU

Gravity daze (PS4) releases in a few hours in japan. Any info about the languages included in the PS Store version??? I may not want to wait till february.

If anyone more can't wait and get it from the store please confirm if the game have multiple language options.

Kindekuma

Banned
I need this Kat figure so bad but Christmas shopping had made a purchasing decision for that a big no no.

I NEEEED IT.

Edit: Saved glorious OP GR art.

Definitely :)

Really happy to see how seriously Sony is taking GR with this "reboot" (if you want to call it that). They're doing lots of promotions for this game, and then there's also the anime as well as the sequel. It's a series that definitely deserves the push.

If this event will include Toyama's friends, then i'd expect Ueda to popin. They're both good friends.

I know this was an old post, but totally agree, it's felt good to see and them even getting Bluepoint for the remaster as well. Can't wait for both games and curious what the anime project is going to be.

Damn, I was sleeping. Anything new or they showed the old 2 minutes protoype video?.

It was new. They showed the original testing for the town in the game with a roughly animated Kat running and flying around. Also some testing for the animated cutscenes. It seemed like they were originally less like comic strips and more like something that resembled giant versions of the tech that Vanillaware uses for their characters. They weren't actually animated in the traditional sense but they'd kinda stretch and bend. It was presented as an overlay on the gameworld instead of a separate screen.

Dengeki report of the GR2 press conference.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/175/1175172/

The game is at 30%-40% of development and they can't say if the game will be released next year. But they will try because next year is "the year of playstation".

So yeah, don't expect the game before winter 2016. The game is 2.5 bigger than GR1 and they are aiming for 50 side missions.

Macrotus

The game is at 30%-40% of development and they can't say if the game will be released next year. But they will try because next year is "the year of playstation".

So yeah, don't expect the game before winter 2016.

I read it through, but it didn't say that "they can't say if the game will be released next year.

If you're referring to the following Q&A,
The interview says, "Exactly when is GR2 going to be released during 2016?".
Since this question sounds as if the release date is already set to 2016 and the interview is trying to narrow down the date,
I think its safe to say it'll be released during 2016.
The answer is, "We can say anything yet. But next year is probably going to be [the year of Playstation], so we'd like to release it at a good timing",
and doesn't deny anything about 2016.
――『2』は2016年のいつごろに発売されますか?

まだ言えません。ただ来年は“PlayStationの年”とも言える年になると思うので、いいタイミングで出していきたいです。

So to me, it sounds like they're confident of releasing it during 2016, but just don't know when.
The Q&A also says, if you have the save data of GR1, theres going to be something rewarding in GR2. It'll also have a photo mode and DLC is planned as well.

I read it through, but it didn't say that "they can't say if the game will be released next year.

Fair enough, I interpreted the question in a different way than you but you are right, the interviewer is giving for granted the game will be out in 2016.

Vitacat

Can't wait to enjoy both GR games on PS4. Such a beautiful and unique game.

I hope GR2 will add some new ideas into the mix though.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Just so you guys know, Gravity Rush Remastered is out now and in English in Asia.

Top Bottom