• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great deal for Madden/NCAA 2005 buyers @ ebgames!

well, maybe not GREAT deal, but a good deal.

for a limited time trade in any qualifying games (you know the rules) and get $10 towards the purchase of madden or NCAA. you can do this as many times as you want. so pretty much 5 games traded in pays for ncaa or madden. you may say "5 games!? wtf!" but considering i traded in some games i got for $5 it wasn't a bad deal. go check it out, perhaps you will find it to be a good deal

Can I trade in my old NBA and NFL 2Kxs? ESPN Football, ESPN Basketball, NFL 2K3, and NBA 2K3 for a $10 Madden sounds like a deal to me. Somehow I doubt they qualify.

DMczaf

Cerebral Palsy said:
Can I trade in my old NBA and NFL 2Kxs? ESPN Football, ESPN Basketball, NFL 2K3, and NBA 2K3 for a $10 Madden sounds like a deal to me.

I think its 2004 sports titles only, so ESPN Football, Madden 2004, NBA Live 2004, etc

DMczaf said:
I think its 2004 sports titles only, so ESPN Football, Madden 2004, NBA Live 2004, etc

Boo-urns. Boo-urns. Oh well, at least ESPN is only $20. Maybe I can find a few games to trade in, but since the DC went under I haven't really bought much besides GBA and Sports games.

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
DMczaf said:
What is it with ESPN trolls that make them want to post ESPN stuff in Madden threads and not give ESPN it's own thread?

I make a Madden 2005 impressions thread, some ESPN troll posts ESPN pics. FMT makes a Madden/NCAA deal thread, some ESPN troll posts a link to ESPN Football.

We get it already!

Relax, it was just a joke man.

DMczaf

shantyman said:
Relax, it was just a joke man.

I WILL NOT RELAX

stress.gif

This is a very stressful time right now, 2 weeks before NCAA 2005 comes out

Ashitaka

DMczaf said:

Seriously, the wait is killing me this year. Grrrr. Anyway, regarding the topic at hand. Good deal, I may have to do that since I'll actually be getting both Madden and NCAA this year.

hgplayer1

DMczaf said:

2 weeks? really? any suggestions on where to order from online to get it quick? I dont feel like going to the store to get it only to be told its sold out. maybe ill go pre-order.

DMczaf

hg, if you dont mind I'll make a new thread for the NCAA preview :)

Oh, you should check out ebgames.com or gamestop.com up until NCAA's release. Usually they have free overnight or free 2day shipping for EA Sports games.

if you hang around enough sports gaming boards you are bound to find some free shipping deals. i usually browse around the operationsports.com message boards, just so happened to have them on there today. i can't find any for madden, sorry dude

Top Bottom