• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V Next Gen Looks amazing (GIFS) + Partial Soundtrack Details

Going to Youtube to listen to some of these songs leads to other songs...and so on...then you realize you lost the whole day

No regrets

dreamlock

The hero Los Santos deserves
Murders on the beach is amazing lol

Glad you like it. The title is correct, but it's not only a double homicide. The guy went nuts and decided to start killing anyone on the beach. It's five civilian victims in total.

This happened prior to that:
First Victim
Cause of death:
spanking

Second and Third

After he goes after the girls the cops come and he bails out on a waterscooter providing the glorious footage of the skyline which I also posted. Too bad the stream was in such a crappy quality....took me a few minutes to get something decent out of the other victims. I'll put them in my main post as well.

You're welcome!

Can't wait to play the game again in first person mode! My #1 reason to buy it again!

Any screens or gifs from the new character creator?

Uploaded an album for you with screenshots of the menus. Have very little actual footage of it, sorry to say.

Glad you like it. The title is correct, but it's not only a double homicide. The guy went nuts and decided to start killing anyone on the beach. It's five civilian victims in total.

This happened prior to that:
First Victim
Cause of death:
spanking

Second and Third

After he goes after the girls the cops come and he bails out on a waterscooter providing the glorious footage of the skyline which I also posted. Too bad the stream was in such a crappy quality....took me a few minutes to get something decent out of the other victims. I'll put them in my main post as well.

Uploaded an album for you with screenshots of the menus. Have very little actual footage of it, sorry to say.

This is what kills me. I'm already impressed with the graphics based on these gifs, and I haven't even seen it in 1080p glory. We're in for a treat. Thanks for your work!

venom2124

I got 5 on it, carry on my wayward son, danger zone. God damn. I've never been more excited to replay a game I've already completed. I seriously can't wait to try first person mode.

Wow, that soundtrack expansion is crazy. Too bad some really shitty songs managed to sneak in though... At least there's enough good stuff to make up for that.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Wait, these are new tunes? Fuck yes!

XXYYXX, CHVRCHES, Flume, Little Dragon, Felix Da Housecat, this is fucking excellent.

kaskade

This is how you do a remake for a game. I really can't wait to play it. I was going to wait a bit since I just bought cod but fuck it. I wonder how it's going to feel playing a gta in first person though. I'm so used to it being 3rd but it looks so cool in first.

That soundtrack though.

That's just one of the things that makes GTA awesome, belting around to diverse interesting soundtracks in a excellently realised sandbox is so much fun even without the shooting etc.

Wish we could have had a few more from the Vice City soundtrack back on there though.
Africa by Toto for example.

That soundtrack though.

That's just one of the things that makes GTA awesome, belting around to diverse interesting soundtracks in a excellently realised sandbox is so much fun even without the shooting etc.

Wish we could have had a few more from the Vice City soundtrack back on there though.
Africa by Toto for example.
I don't think Rockstar ever repeats songs on their soundtrack from past GTA games.

Basketball

Ladies and Gentlemen

Rockstar Games

conanclap.gif

I really liked GTA IVs soundtrack allot, maybe its just the eastcoast in me that appreciated that NYC eastcoast rap theme. As I said in another GTA thread I would gladly pay extra for some type of sirius satellite radio dlc with all the music from previous gta games.

I really liked GTA IVs soundtrack allot, maybe its just the eastcoast in me that appreciated that NYC eastcoast rap theme. As I said in another GTA thread I would gladly pay extra for some type of sirius satellite radio dlc with all the music from previous gta games.
See that's why I adore GTA V's soundtrack. It's the perfect west coast soundtrack.

The new soundtrack additions made this day one for me.

I'm gonna love driving around in 1st person view, listening to all those new songs! Especially this guilty pleasure; Bobby Brown - On Our Own

See that's why I adore GTA V's soundtrack. It's the perfect west coast soundtrack.

The new soundtrack additions made this day one for me.
it really is, my favorite station on here is west coast classics. I grew up listening to all that man. My tv stayed on BET and MTV for yo mtv raps.

it really is, my favorite station on here is west coast classics. I grew up listening to all that man. My tv stayed on BET and MTV for yo mtv raps.

This is why I'm not too angry about the lack of a Metal station. The West Coast Classics station is just so good. Made even better now with the additions.

rallaren

Soundtrack seem way better than I thought it would be. Interesting!

R* featured a Spotify "B-list" with 100 songs but these are different and better, thankfully.

Top Bottom