• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guerrilla Games opening second studio to work on new IP; Hulst talks dev culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hope that one of the main issues you had with KZ2 is one of the complaints that make it into the top 5....I guess you mean issues to fix with KZ3?

Dude KZ4...or KZSF for that matter, is out already...

DaFuq did I just read?

On topic, I'm excited for anything these guys make because the visuals will be amazing.

4 player co-op Killzone Shadow Fall has me interested in buying a PS4 again.

Absolutely love that the necrobumper is getting annoyed at another poster from the past, because he's talking about KZ3 as if it isn't even out yet.

Extra funny. Good stuff.

We knew Guerilla was like 3 studios after Cambridge didn't we?

ethomaz

Banned
It was a really good story until I face it was a 2010 story... and I guessed they are really creating a new studio when it already exists for years lol.

C'mon guys... stop with these necros now.

EL CUCO

Dat...
kRgt6Cu.jpg

You hope that one of the main issues you had with KZ2 is one of the complaints that make it into the top 5....I guess you mean issues to fix with KZ3?

DaFuq did I just read?

On topic, I'm excited for anything these guys make because the visuals will be amazing.

4 player co-op Killzone Shadow Fall has me interested in buying a PS4 again.

"How do I NeoGAF?"

Hugstable

Banned
Absolutely love that the necrobumper is getting annoyed at another poster from the past, because he's talking about KZ3 as if it isn't even out yet.

Extra funny. Good stuff.

His "Has me interested in buying a PS4 again" at the end of his post also makes it sound like he's already bought a PS4, sold it, and wants it again. The only thing that can make this topic more funny is if the guy from 4 years in the past comes back to reply haha.

sublimit

Banned
Man i'm soooo curious about their new IP! I was never interested in Killzone but i respect their technical expertise.

lol thought it was another new studio

I was shocked seeing as they already had two teams in GG and one team as GC

Edit: Also lol at the necrobumper replying to a post from 2010 believing it was from 2014

PJV3

His "Has me interested in buying a PS4 again" at the end of his post also makes it sound like he's already bought a PS4, sold it, and wants it again. The only thing that can make this topic more funny is if the guy from 4 years in the past comes back to reply haha.

Hopefully we don't have to wait until 2018 for the reply.

Ramenman

Extra funny. Good stuff.

That's like, the best part.

It turns a stupid annoying bump into a hilarious one.

DaFuq did I just read?

This is golden :')

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I saw green on the front page of gaming discussion and was like "when the fuck did I make a thread". Oh, 2010.

LOL. I felt the same way when I saw this thread in my subscription list. Good to know that subscriptions work great even 4 years in the future.

Still waiting on any details of that new IP. E3 seems logical for it to make an appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom