• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 ODST and Relic map for Halo MCC releasing next month

Additionally, we’re excited about the progress of the Relic multiplayer map remake and the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST, both of which are on track to release within Halo: The Master Chief Collection next month with our next content update. Look for more details next month, including the final map name for the Relic remake, release date and more. To hold you over, here’s a few brand new screenshots, complete with desktop wallpaper links:

Via Halo Waypoint

tmcc-h2a-relic-establishing-megalith_1920x1080-e113ec27959f4b8dbdc956b54e4ab40d.jpg

tmcc-h2a-relic-hog-wild_1920x1080-9456840fc3f541149c52fe021ac76a05.jpg

tmcc-odst-coastal-highway-establishing-invasion_1920x1080-ca64510e445044fa9500bf4e6a376c15.jpg

tmcc-odst-nmpd-hq-police-action_1920x1080-26f37a1f27fa496b8b96dc97b4327e63.jpg

Somnia

Fucking awesome, prepping my entire Halo 1-4 (now with ODST) replay here soon before Halo 5 hits.

These #HunttheTruth soundclouds are really getting me in the Halo mood.

No fix for halo 3 multiplayer aiming magnatism, nice one.

I hope ODST runs smooth and has no hickups, main reason for keeping this collection right now.

My ODST is ready.

needVMX.jpg

Hell yeah, stoked. Now...if only 343i could find a way to integrate Halo 5 multiplayer with MCC, so you could select Halo 5 playlists through the MCC multiplayer UI. I know it'll never happen, but that would be amazing.

I hope they add a new cross-game playlist with all Earth missions from H2, H3, and ODST in chronological order.

I know I can just play through them in that order without a playlist, but I still want it. :p

RoKKeR

Great news, will hopefully serve as a proper "relaunch" of this game alongside the content update. Hopefully a healthy bit of population returns.

I wonder how much they charge for ODST for those who didn't play the game before 12/19. I loved ODST so will buy it, hopefully the price is reasonable

Still wish we could have gotten another map remade instead of relic. Containment would have been a perfect addition...

Looking forward to ODST, shame about it just being the campaign though. Had some folk over last year (inadvertently on the 5 year anniversary of ODST) to finally get the "Endure" achievement. What a difference having all the systems on the same connection makes!

Without Firefight?

GG

It was announced like that from the beginning, it would take a lot longer I suspect so... at least they've picked a project within the scope of something they could do justice too, presumably.

They already got caught out once on over promising.

Without Firefight?

GG

The campaign is as simple as a quick port, hence why they'll be able to complete and release it in around 5 months. Firefight is going to take a lot more time and effort to integrate into MCC. I'm almost positive it will come sooner or later, they just decided to prioritize the campaign first so they'd have something to release within a relatively short amount of time.

If Firefight comes to MCC I would guess it would happen after they were to port Reach. Firefight would most likely come in one big package like Spartan Ops did.

What I'm thinking actually.

Toa TAK

Banned
So pumped for ODST especially after reading New Blood.

Is SWAT going to be a permenant playlist yet? Rotating playlists is silly for a franchise like Halo.

Top Bottom