• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians - New Video/Trailer/"whatever-this-is" coming in 24 hours

Obscured

I've been in kind of a FPS funk and I realized that the beta spoiled me, since then I've just been in waiting mode. I know this will be just a tease to further ignite the hype, but I'll take what I can get right now. At least it is pushing me to try some of the other stuff in my backlog.

I could really use a surprise early release right about now.

g6wIH.jpg

I've been in kind of a FPS funk and I realized that the beta spoiled me, since then I've just been in waiting mode. I know this will be just a tease to further ignite the hype, but I'll take what I can get right now. At least it is pushing me to try some of the other stuff in my backlog.

I could really use a surprise early release right about now.
That would be cool if they released Warzone two weeks early ;]

Have to say, I really do not understand why other territories aren't considered when times for (of all things) trailer drops are decided.

Slightly miffed, and excited too. Also I just lost 24 dwellers on Fallout Shelter so whatever guys, whatever.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Stinkles lost his hair the day he had to babysit the Halo fanbase on a daily basis.

Vico

What. The.... I have never seen Frankie with hair.

Literally just typed Frank O'Connor on google, and that was one of the results. Looked around a bit more, and discovered it was actually put publicly in a Bungie Weekly Update back then. Since "Ultimate Future games" was the magazine he worked for, I'm assuming this is real.

maximrace

I'm thinking this is some recap trailer of the story that has happened after Halo 4. That way everyone can follow the story. Some sort of longer Halo 4 prologue imo

jelly

FrankieAfro.JPG

Makes me think of Scotland more than ever, a little bit of Ghostbusters 2 and Juan Mata in the off season.

Doodis

Someone please photoshop Frankie's head onto the rollerblading Fillion pic. I don't do the photoshops or I'd do it myself.

Top Bottom