• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggrotek

Oh my God
That's fucking perfect

ugh that one got me too

You had his posting style down to the letter, and you had the avatar. I really thought that was him until I looked at the username.

Bravo. I literally laughed out loud.

tumblr_lv5kkgDtCd1r2pkpn.gif

Kibbles

I got a question for you people with HD capture cards (or more specifically BlackMagic ones) since you have to capture at 60fps as the Xbox 360 outputs 60fps, when editing in Sony Vegas how do you make sure it's still the solid 30fps it should be? Like any settings you have to screw with, or does it do it automatically if you render out at 29.97? I thought I read something about forcing it to not resample and change some other setting, but I can't remember.

I found this and it seems to work, but I'm not sure if I have to change anything since Reach is 30fps vs CoD being 60fps. I just want videos to turn out as best as possible.

a zoojoo

Banned
Halo lOT7l The a zoojoo fan-club thread
Sounds good to me. Make it happen!
Believe
This used to be my avatar before they took away the animated ones. :(
Fucking shit.
overkill check your pms

Too soon?
NAW BRAH

I can't be the only one that has lost all drive to get on Halo Reach am I?

FURRIL.
I'm so fuckin bored of Reach, i need people to play with in a party for it to be bearable for me to play. Otherwise, i just get on skyrim or something.

Caja 117

You are not alone, lately my Mythic CD has been sleeping on my xbox. So does Anyone knows about this august update for H3?

On a different non important and no one cares note, Just finished watching Dark Knight Rises, I was a good movie and a good conclusion to the trilogy, IMO.

I sadly lost it shortly after Anniversary's release. Middle of December, I think. Then I started playing Halo 3 regularly again, though from 2010 - 2011 I was going back to Halo 3 periodically for a couple of games every few months.

a zoojoo

Banned
I need someone to play CEA on Legendary w/. I'm on Truth and Reconcilliation, and I've already have done the Library. Not for right now, but I'm sooooooo booooooored of Reach, I'm just going back and Achievement Hunting. Anyone Interested?

Is that the game where you need DLC for like, 3/4th of the playlists?

What happen to the DLC being free after a certain amount of time like Halo 2

Fix this shit, Guerilla

Yep.

I hate to say it, but I'm a big fan of the H3 DLC implementation.

I don't think you're gonna get DLC free from MS, but at the very least, it should after a while, be permanently reduced.

m23

ODST must be pretty cheap at this point, so might as well get that to play Halo 3 MP. That way you get a great campaign and something to tide you over until halo 4 releases.

a zoojoo

Banned
The Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Console Bundle comes with two exclusive controllers, a standard edition copy of Halo 4, a wired headset, a 320GB hard drive, built-in Wi-Fi, and Xbox LIVE tokens for exclusive Halo 4 in-game and avatar marketplace downloadable content (FOTUS Armor Avatar Costume, In-Game FOTUS Spartan Armor, Avatar Promethean Crawler Prop, In-game LightRifle Skin, In-Game Unique Unicorn Emblem). It is available through your favorite retailer while supplies last, priced at $399.99 (U.S. ERP). The standalone Xbox 360 Halo 4 Limited Edition Wireless Controller, which features the United Nations Space Command (UNSC) emblem on a dark grey translucent body, will include an Avatar T-shirt as exclusive downloadable content and will be priced at $59.99 (U.S. ERP).
Does this mean that Light Rifle will be available for loadouts? It seemed like it might be a bit strong for it to be available to just everyone, IMO

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Does this mean that Light Rifle will be available for loadouts? It seemed like it might be a bit strong for it to be available to just everyone, IMO

So the higher you level up the better guns you unlock? Doubt it. All rifles will probably be pretty even. What you use will just come down to preference....if it's balanced correctly.

Talents

Banned
Is that the game where you need DLC for like, 3/4th of the playlists?

What happen to the DLC being free after a certain amount of time like Halo 2

Fix this shit, Guerilla

No, it's that good game that is enjoyable, is 5 times more competitive, and gives you something to strive for, guess you wouldn't really know what that is considering you play Reach, huh?

An idea on Light Rifle balance: I don't think we've ever seen it used against other Spartans so far, just Promethean Knights. Maybe 4 has a minor shout-out to 1's old damage mechanic? In Combat Evolved, plasma weapons actually did additional damage to Covenant enemies compared to Spartans in multiplayer. Maybe Forerunner weapons do extra damage to Prometheans for some reason.

Caja 117

Yep.

I hate to say it, but I'm a big fan of the H3 DLC implementation.

I don't think you're gonna get DLC free from MS, but at the very least, it should after a while, be permanently reduced.

Agree, I started hating Reach MLG playlist because it has 2 DLC maps in the rotation, but the playlist is not DLC required. So You see these maps once in a full moon.

Besides there is some sort of policy were DLC with achievements cant be free.

Agree, I started hating Reach MLG playlist because it has 2 DLC maps in the rotation, but the playlist is not DLC required. So You see these maps once in a full moon.

Besides there is some sort of policy were DLC with achievements cant be free.
Reach mlg sucks.
Simple solution, make dlc without achievements

heckfu

Banned
Haha that shirt is awesome, Poison! Thanks!

Day turned to shit so I had to stay late and then went to dinner with some coworkers. Should be online in 45 or so.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Any major MM updates for Reach in the coming months or should I not have any expectations during this particular point in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom