• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
bccyapF.png

Full report below.

Didn't Joe Biden say that the far-right and/or white supremacists were the biggest danger to the US?

I'd say the communists are a far bigger threat to the US and other western nations.

I have gone past listening to what people say anymore. If you look like you don't like Jews then you don't as far as I am concerned. Most of the people in these protests are vile. Don't they ever ask themselves why they are so obsessed with Israel. If there are 100 conflicts around the world and you only care about one and the only difference is one has Jews. Don't tell me you are just against genocide, which it isn't, because you wouldn't at the same time not give a crap about what's happening in Sudan etc. That's like saying that you are against violence against the community LGBT and as a result you are protesting Saudi Arabia but at the same time supporting Iran in attacking Israel...oh wait they are. It only makes sense if they hate Jews.

jason10mm

Gold Member

I wanted to support her OF page but I looked into my wallet and I'm all out of fucks to give :(

On the plus side there should be a few THOUSAND similar deportations like this, maybe they can all band together, get some funding from the billionaire HAMAS leaders, and start their own school in the tolerant, inclusive, and progressive land of her ancestors.

Meicyn

Gold Member

“We’re really full of joy, full of pride at what has happened… This time it was [Hamas] who have taken the first move, which has taken Israel by surprise. We are proud that Palestinian resistance has come to this point.”

Out of context, she says. Nah. Jews were murdered, and she was “really full of joy” and all that, as she expressed just four days after the massacre. She keeps trying to retcon what happened, but words matter. You’d think a law student would be smart enough to choose them wisely. She just simply regrets that she made her true feelings known in public.

You were proud of Hamas’ actions, bitch. You are a literal terrorist sympathizer. Bye.

Last edited:

tommib

Eh. There’s an increasingly large overlap between both groups. They’re often the ones retweeting and amplifying Kremlin and CCP propaganda accounts on X these days.
Best example of this is Jackson Hinkle who is all in as a MAGA, Anti-Woke, Anti-Israel, Anti-West, Pro-Russia, Pro-Iran grifter with millions of followers. Probably top 5 accounts on Twitter.

The most incendiary shit you can find on Twitter comes from people like him. True Antisemitism that crosses lines with communism and Marxism. A demon, basically.

Last edited:

IDKFA

Eh. There’s an increasingly large overlap between both groups. They’re often the ones retweeting and amplifying Kremlin and CCP propaganda accounts on X these days.

The reason I mentioned communism because unlike facisim or white supremacy, nobody is taking communism seriously. In fact, it's an ideology that's allowed to be promoted in a majority of Western nations. It's the communists that are pushing these Palestine protests and taking over education.

People just roll their eyes when they see people flying communist flags without understanding how dangerous this ideology is. Remember, it's an ideology that has killed tens of millions of people and is completely anti democratic.

Not even tech companies take it seriously.For example, ask Google Gemini to produce an image promoting facisim and it will refuse. As the same with communism and it'll happily oblige. I wonder why?

IDKFA

I haven't been on Twitter in a while. Opened it up and Twitter thought I'd be interested in this sick tweet. Social media was such a mistake.

Kar

There are sickening things being said and done by people aligned on either side.

Not sure if this has been posted, probably hasn't:

What's so sick about this?
This is like asking Ukraine to deliver hundreds of humanitarian trucks to Russia.

near

Gold Member
This is like asking Ukraine to deliver hundreds of humanitarian trucks to Russia.
You cannot be this ignorant. The difference is Russians do not need humanitarian aid, they're the aggressors. If you think the starvation of innocent non-combatant Palestinians is a reasonable and normal weapon to utilize in this war on Hamas, you are definitely part of the sickness.

winjer

Gold Member
You cannot be this ignorant. The difference is Russians do not need humanitarian aid, they're the aggressors. If you think the starvation of innocent non-combatant Palestinians is a reasonable and normal weapon to utilize in this war on Hamas, you are definitely part of the sickness.

Admittedly, that is bad.
But compared to the $11Billion in aid that Hamas has stolen from Gaza, it's a drop in the ocean.
And don't forget the aid that Hamas stole, and then sells in the markets.

It's still rather disingenuous to try to put all the responsibilities for the safety of the Palestinian population in Gaza, while none on Hamas.
Let's remember that it was Hamas that started this war. It was Hamas that stole billions in aid. It was Hamas that placed military infrastructure inside schools and hospitals.
And it was Hamas who built a vast network of tunnels and bunkers underground, and forbade Palestinian civilians from entering it to protect themselves.

near

Gold Member
Admittedly, that is bad.
But compared to the $11Billion in aid that Hamas has stolen from Gaza, it's a drop in the ocean.
And don't forget the aid that Hamas stole, and then sells in the markets.

It's still rather disingenuous to try to put all the responsibilities for the safety of the Palestinian population in Gaza, while none on Hamas.
Let's remember that it was Hamas that started this war. It was Hamas that stole billions in aid. It was Hamas that placed military infrastructure inside schools and hospitals.
And it was Hamas who built a vast network of tunnels and bunkers underground, and forbade Palestinian civilians from entering it to protect themselves.
In both instances, it is the Palestinians that suffer as a result through the obstruction of aid. This is one of many reasons why I've always viewed Hamas and the Palestinians as separate entities. Cause and effect can exist in isolation.

winjer

Gold Member
In both instances, it is the Palestinians that suffer as a result through the obstruction of aid. This is one of many reasons why I've always viewed Hamas and the Palestinians as separate entities. Cause and effect can exist in isolation.

Yeah, but the Palestinians voted for Hamas. And a lot of them were celebrating in the streets when October 7th occurred.
And they don't revolt against Hamas. Like most democratic countries, that once had dictators.
So it's a self inflicted problem.

Kar

Innocent? How exactly do you determine who is innocent?
According to recent poll, 71% of all Palestinians supported Hamas’s decision to attack Israel on October 7
Anyone who actively supports Hamas and what they did on October 7 can die slow death as far as I'm concerned.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
There are sickening things being said and done by people aligned on either side.

Not sure if this has been posted, probably hasn't:

Let me explain this. The first hostages deal came after Israel imposed a blockade on Gaza and nothing went in. One of the main thing in that deal was opening the aid routes. Now that fuel and food flow constantly, no hostage deal. See the problem?

Like I said, if Israel were to stop all aid, we would have had our hostages home.

Gaza is the new Hanukkah miracle, being out of fuel and food for six months and still alive.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
And let's remember that if the Palestinians in Gaza wanted to get rid of Hamas, all they have to do is to collaborate with the IDF.
The IDF will gladly do the heavy lifting And after Hamas is defeated, the Palestinians in Gaza could give it a try at electing a new government.
Strangely, that is not what is happening. It's like the Palestinians have already picked a side...

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
And let's remember that if the Palestinians in Gaza wanted to get rid of Hamas, all they have to do is to collaborate with the IDF.
The IDF will gladly do the heavy lifting And after Hamas is defeated, the Palestinians in Gaza could give it a try at electing a new government.
Strangely, that is not what is happening. It's like the Palestinians have already picked a side...
Sure have.

near

Gold Member
Yeah, but the Palestinians voted for Hamas. And a lot of them were celebrating in the streets when October 7th occurred.
And they don't revolt against Hamas. Like most democratic countries, that once had dictators.
So it's a self inflicted problem.
Celebrating in the streets in the aftermath of Oct. 7th, is abhorrent and despicable behaviour. But I don't believe in collective punishment. If I buy a car on the promise of its healthy functionality, is it my fault if its brakes immediately fail, and I crash into another vehicle? The only thing that is my fault here is the bad purchase, and not how that purchase failed to provide adequate functionality. I don't think it's entirely fair to call it self-inflicted. Hamas should be held accountable, and held accountable alone.

Innocent? How exactly do you determine who is innocent?
According to recent poll, 71% of all Palestinians supported Hamas’s decision to attack Israel on October 7
Anyone who actively supports Hamas and what they did on October 7 can die slow death as far as I'm concerned.
From your own cited link:

"The poll found that 80 percent of Palestinians have not seen videos of Hamas atrocities, with 60 percent responding that the media they watch did not show them. Relatedly, among those surveyed, Qatar-owned Al-Jazeera was by far the most popular television station, with 61 percent saying it was the channel they watched most over the past two months. Recent reports indicate that a number of Al-Jazeera reporters are also Hamas members. On March 21, Al-Jazeera released a video investigation seeking to minimize Hamas’s brutality on October 7. The program not only insinuated that Israeli soldiers killed Israelis on October 7 but also denied that Hamas used rape as a weapon of war."

Propaganda exists for a reason, and it will always be there to perpetuate a lie in order to facilitate something you'd otherwise disagree with. Yes, they voted, so they all must die! How moronic.

Let me explain this. The first hostages deal came after Israel imposed a blockade on Gaza and nothing went in. One of the main thing in that deal was opening the aid routes. Now that fuel and food flow constantly, no hostage deal. See the problem?

Like I said, if Israel were to stop all aid, we would have had our hostages home.

Gaza is the new Hanukkah miracle, being out of fuel and food for six months and still alive.

Thank you for trying to be insightful.

But this is simply not true. Israel's hostage situation would still be dire with or without a starvation campaign. You do realize hostages need to eat too, right? Hostages need water too, right?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
But this is simply not true. Israel's hostage situation would still be dire with or without a starvation campaign. You do realize hostages need to eat too, right? Hostages need water too, right?
Again, blockade = hostage deal.
No blockade ≠ hostage deal.

Blocking food and fuel would've caused massive riots in Gaza, and the war would prob have already ended and less Gazans suffering. If Gazans were actually dying of starvation they would have already turned on Hamas they blame them 100% for this. Hamas now has everything they need to continue this war until the West tells Israel to stop. And I hope we won't until they are all wiped out. Our hostages are dead, there's nothing left to save. Even if some are alive physically. Pains me to say it, but we need to show deterrent so this will never happen and then wipe out Hezbulla in the North. We need to finish this.

winjer

Gold Member
Celebrating in the streets in the aftermath of Oct. 7th, is abhorrent and despicable behaviour. But I don't believe in collective punishment. If I buy a car on the promise of its healthy functionality, is it my fault if its brakes immediately fail, and I crash into another vehicle? The only thing that is my fault here is the bad purchase, and not how that purchase failed to provide adequate functionality. I don't think it's entirely fair to call it self-inflicted. Hamas should be held accountable, and held accountable alone.

Where do you think the members of Hamas come from?
They don't grow out of trees. They come from the general Palestinian population.

And this is not some random collective punishments. This is a war, stated by the leaders of Gaza.
Any other country had been attacked in such a brutal way, and no one would doubt the right to retaliate and eliminate the threat.
Only Israel has to suffer constant attacks, without reprisal.

Have you noticed how, even at a time when Hamas is at it's weakest, there are no mass revolts against them.
Whenever there is a dictator, that is weakened by external forces, usually the people will rise up.
But why is the Palestinian people not revolting against Hamas?
The answer is simple, because most support Hamas.

And Hamas is not even a competent military force, that is invincible.
If the Palestinians wanted to get rid of Hamas, they could do so. But they choose not to.
Let's stop pretending that the Palestinians in Gaza are just victims of Hamas, without any agency.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

"The poll found that 80 percent of Palestinians have not seen videos of Hamas atrocities, with 60 percent responding that the media they watch did not show them. Relatedly, among those surveyed, Qatar-owned Al-Jazeera was by far the most popular television station, with 61 percent saying it was the channel they watched most over the past two months. Recent reports indicate that a number of Al-Jazeera reporters are also Hamas members. On March 21, Al-Jazeera released a video investigation seeking to minimize Hamas’s brutality on October 7. The program not only insinuated that Israeli soldiers killed Israelis on October 7 but also denied that Hamas used rape as a weapon of war."

Propaganda exists for a reason, and it will always be there to perpetuate a lie in order to facilitate something you'd otherwise disagree with. Yes, they voted, so they all must die! How moronic.

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

This “BoTh sIdEs” shit is getting old.

Last edited:

MrA

and here is why hamas uses human shields

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
All of Gaza is about the size and population of a decent sized mid-west city in the US. It isn't some continent spanning region where it's plausible the west coast has no idea what the east coast is like, you can fricken WALK from one side to the other in just a few hours to a day depending on direction. To say that a vast majority of gazans are ignorant about what really happend on 7 oct because all they watch is al-jazeera tv is....well, silly at best.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
All of Gaza is about the size and population of a decent sized mid-west city in the US. It isn't some continent spanning region where it's plausible the west coast has no idea what the east coast is like, you can fricken WALK from one side to the other in just a few hours to a day depending on direction. To say that a vast majority of gazans are ignorant about what really happend on 7 oct because all they watch is al-jazeera tv is....well, silly at best.
They also know where the hostages are. Tunnels and all. And they keep quiet, why's that?

near

Gold Member
Where do you think the members of Hamas come from?
They don't grow out of trees. They come from the general Palestinian population.

And this is not some random collective punishments. This is a war, stated by the leaders of Gaza.
Any other country had been attacked in such a brutal way, and no one would doubt the right to retaliate and eliminate the threat.
Only Israel has to suffer constant attacks, without reprisal.

Have you noticed how, even at a time when Hamas is at it's weakest, there are no mass revolts against them.
Whenever there is a dictator, that is weakened by external forces, usually the people will rise up.
But why is the Palestinian people not revolting against Hamas?
The answer is simple, because most support Hamas.

And Hamas is not even a competent military force, that is invincible.
If the Palestinians wanted to get rid of Hamas, they could do so. But they choose not to.
Let's stop pretending that the Palestinians in Gaza are just victims of Hamas, without any agency.
It's an impossible situation for those in the cross fire to escape. How do you revolt against a government when you're being attacked by another? It's a catch 22. Palestinians will obviously start to join Hamas when they see no end to the oppression from within. Compliment that with ongoing propaganda, and you've got soldiers that aren't even born yet.

Of course, its collective punishment, when people pay the penalty on account of the acts of individuals. That's why people try to make strong arguments to avoid making a distinction between Palestinian and Hamas, so they can perpetuate this same rhetoric, wipe them all out.

"If the Palestinians wanted to get rid of Hamas, they could do so." - with what? Stones and an empty stomach?

They're casualties of war, and have become victims at the hands of a terrorist organization. I'm sorry, we'll agree to disagree on this.

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

This “BoTh sIdEs” shit is getting old.
Thank you for contributing to the discussion with maturity and with a post that has little to do with what was said.

winjer

Gold Member
It's an impossible situation for those in the cross fire to escape. How do you revolt against a government when you're being attacked by another? It's a catch 22. Palestinians will obviously start to join Hamas when they see no end to the oppression from within. Compliment that with ongoing propaganda, and you've got soldiers that aren't even born yet.

Of course, its collective punishment, when people pay the penalty on account of the acts of individuals. That's why people try to make strong arguments to avoid making a distinction between Palestinian and Hamas, so they can perpetuate this same rhetoric, wipe them all out.

"If the Palestinians wanted to get rid of Hamas, they could do so." - with what? Stones and an empty stomach?

They're casualties of war, and have become victims at the hands of a terrorist organization. I'm sorry, we'll agree to disagree on this.

Indeed. How can the Palestinians revolt against Hamas, during a war. No one could do it.....

But somehow, the French and the Poles and several other people did that, against Germany, during WW2.
They collaborated with the Allies to get rid of the Nazis and the regimes they installed.
The French were able to fight against the Vichy government. They were able to send information to the allies. And sabotage railroads and equipment.

The reality, is that if the Palestinians wanted to get rid of Hamas, they could have done so.
And now that Hamas is as weak as it will ever be, it is the best time to do so. But still, the Palestinians choose not to revolt.

And no, the Palestinians don't have just stones. Hamas is not the only one that has guns in Gaza.
FFS, the French stormed the bastille to get the guns they needed to make a revolution.
If there is a will, there is a way.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Indeed. How can the Palestinians revolt against Hamas, during a war. No one could do it.....

But somehow, the French and the Poles and several other people did that, against Germany, during WW2.
They collaborated with the Allies to get rid of the Nazis and the regimes they installed.
The French were able to fight against the Vichy government. They were able to send information to the allies. And sabotage railroads and equipment.

The reality, is that if the Palestinians wanted to get rid of Hamas, they could have done so.
And now that Hamas is as weak as it will ever be, it is the best time to do so. But still, the Palestinians choose not to revolt.

And no, the Palestinians don't have just stones. Hamas is not the only one that has guns in Gaza.
FFS, the French stormed the bastille to get the guns they needed to make a revolution.
It's almost as if there is an ENTIRE GLOBAL CIVILIZATION that is out to destroy Israel, that supports and so thoroughly indoctrinates themselves, starting as children, that the ONLY solution is a 'final one' so to speak. Gazans are just a few steps to the left of HAMAS on the issue of Israel and most of the ME Islamic population are not far behind, really. Hell, a lot of christians aren't far from that shadow, really.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like if Judaism were as expansionist as Christianity or Islam (and I suppose Hindu but I'm less knowledgeable about those regions). Would there be a "Jewish Empire" somewhere that wasn't founded on shadowy conspiracy theories, but a legit 1000+ mile region dominated by 'Zionists' or whatever. Kinda like the third faction in a RTS or civ game perhaps :p Guess if Zoroarasterism or one of those other ones had taken off it would be similar to what we have today (more likely Islam wouldn't have flourished but something like it would be there anyway).

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

Thank you for contributing to the discussion with maturity and with a post that has little to do with what was said.
Your “points” have been refuted time and again in this thread alone.

If you wish to remain ignorant and try to play “both sides”, then expect people to laugh.

near

Gold Member
Your “points” have been refuted time and again in this thread alone.

If you wish to remain ignorant and try to play “both sides”, then expect people to laugh.
Not sure what you're trying to insinuate. Explain. Play both sides how?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

When people are born and bred haters. When you got a population taught this kind of stuff as toddlers and kindergarten kids, good luck changing them.

MrA

Not sure what you're trying to insinuate. Explain. Play both sides how?
Because said you said
Israeli s try to do things right, but screw up sometimes
Hamas and the Palestinians that support them want Israel wiped off the map

When people are born and bred haters. When you got a population taught this kind of stuff as toddlers and kindergarten kids, good luck changing them.
They can be saved but much like Japan after ww2 those in control need to be defeated and humilated, then population deradicalized,
Unfortunately the Palestinians are much more twisted than the Japanese and far more arrogant (and stupid)

near

Gold Member
Because said you said

Israeli s try to do things right, but screw up sometimes
Hamas and the Palestinians that support them want Israel wiped off the map
That was a comment in regard to the social discourse surrounding pro-hamas & pro-israel camps. Which again can be proven with the below:

winjer

Gold Member
That was a comment in regard to the social discourse surrounding pro-hamas & pro-israel camps. Which again can be proven with the below:

If you think that is bad, wait until you find out about the time that the Gran Mufti of Jerusalem, Al Husseini, a Palestinian Arab nationalist, went to Germany to seek an alliance with Hitler, against the Jews.
And this was several years before the creation of Israel, and of course, before any war between Arabs and Israel.

This is just an example of just how deep the hatred the Palestinians have against the Jews.
Extremism and genocidal hatred has been a core part of the Palestinian mindset for many decades.

syxim3wzf2y01.jpg

near

Gold Member
If you think that is bad, wait until you find out about the time that the Gran Mufti of Jerusalem, Al Husseini, a Palestinian Arab nationalist, went to Germany to seek an alliance with Hitler, against the Jews.
And this was several years before the creation of Israel, and of course, before any war between Arabs and Israel.

This is just an example of just how deep the hatred the Palestinians have against the Jews.
Extremism and genocidal hatred has been a core part of the Palestinian mindset for many decades.

syxim3wzf2y01.jpg
That's craaaaazy. What the fuck is this shit. I did not know about this, thanks for sharing. I'll have to read up on this at some point.

winjer

Gold Member
That's craaaaazy. What the fuck is this shit. I did not know about this, thanks for sharing. I'll have to read up on this at some point.

It's one the best recorded moments in WW2. We have the full records of what was said during the meeting.
And plenty of photos. With the Gran Mufti along side Hitler, Himmler and other Nazi officials.

Meicyn

Gold Member
And yet, there is still some hope. If Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of a Hamas leader could break free, why not others?

I am all for the eradication of Hamas, and any Palestinian that takes direct action in support of Hamas should be dealt with appropriately. However, I do not support the idea that “hey they’re probably too far gone, why bother” as a policy regarding the entire population. Not suggesting that you’re just flat out wrong because it’s likely a good chunk will not change their minds... just that folks should be given a chance instead of assumed guilt as the default.

jason10mm

Gold Member
And yet, there is still some hope. If Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of a Hamas leader could break free, why not others?

I am all for the eradication of Hamas, and any Palestinian that takes direct action in support of Hamas should be dealt with appropriately. However, I do not support the idea that “hey they’re probably too far gone, why bother” as a policy regarding the entire population. Not suggesting that you’re just flat out wrong because it’s likely a good chunk will not change their minds... just that folks should be given a chance instead of assumed guilt as the default.
Thats a nice thought, but are you gonna support the measures necessary to COMPLETELY 're-educate' an entire population? You'd have to flush out virtually every imam, totally re-write all their 'histories' they tell themselves, it's not just a single facet of their culture that can be easily redirected, it's a BEDROCK part of their entire existence. I bet you can go to muslims in Indonesia and they have some level of anti-israeli/jew beliefs, a place and people they will never ever even see, and maybe it would be easier to change. But for folks in and around Gaza this is an omnipresent issue that ONLY "from the river to the sea" can suffice. How do you work with folks like that?

Meicyn

Gold Member
Thats a nice thought, but are you gonna support the measures necessary to COMPLETELY 're-educate' an entire population?
Yes. If you can educate folks to hate an entire demographic, you can educate them to not hate an entire demographic. Adults are generally stuck in their ways and hard to adjust, but the younger demographic is generally more open to change. More than half the population is under the age of 24.

It’s going to take an enormous commitment and lots of resources to make it happen. And it’s a hard ask, because folks are usually worried about their own problems and not of others. When Israel completes their objectives in Gaza, what comes after? Do they pull out and leave the Palestinians to figure it out for themselves? We all know where that path leads.

Do you realize women and children can starve without humanitarian aid? Destroying Humanitarian aid meant for refugees is a sick and malicious act no matter what side you are on.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Do you realize women and children can starve without humanitarian aid? Destroying Humanitarian aid meant for refugees is a sick and malicious act no matter what side you are on.
It's not up to Israel to feed Gaza. The same people who supported Hamas through poverty and shitty life.

Hamas started a war, they should take care of their own.

You want us to feed these animals?

Last edited:
Top Bottom