• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

Eh, I tried. I sure hope you're right Rats. I'm slightly disappointed that it was so easy to convince the town, so in a way it was for the best.

cya_1447693200.png

No last two hours madness? ONUW must be wearing on me.

Also Blarg, I appreciate your posts. They give me something to think about during the long night after classes.

im left wondering, is your assessment that one of these players IS that character, or are you assuming that they are Not that character?

No last two hours madness? ONUW must be wearing on me.

Also Blarg, I appreciate your posts. They give me something to think about during the long night after classes.

im left wondering, is your assessment that one of these players IS that character, or are you assuming that they are Not that character?

hmmm

Is a character who lacks character still a character

Gorlak

Banned
What if the ones who named him are on an extra targeting list? Like an additional kill because of the arrogance to name him?

Gorlak

Banned
Maybe the people who want to change their votes should change now? We can easily avoid last minute mad shenanigans. Everybody should've voiced their opinion by now. Am I forgetting something? Any reason to withhold for another hour?

Hyper?

Unvote

Gee, Blarg offered some insight. He's not hiding in the Rats bandwaggon and #692. Hey Blarg, do you believe Burb is Snape and a miller? Do you think it's useful to lynch Rats?

I believe him

Any lynch is useful

When you think about it, all Rats said is that he is dangerous, but, without verified specifics it's all just a blindfire gambit

I mean, I could say I'm super-dangerous myself

At the moment, only death validates existence

Pre-typed post coming up, wouldn't be surprised if Rats Off To Ya has one coming up to

Everyone, here is where I'd like to lock the vote. Nobody change it from here

Pre-typed post coming up, wouldn't be surprised if Rats Off To Ya has one coming up to

Everyone, here is where I'd like to lock the vote. Nobody change it from here

Rats already said he won't be posting anymore. Truth or clever ploy?

I appreciate the confidence in my ability, and that's something I considered, but we have a lot of strong players in this game. My role is simply a net negative for Town. I am less than Ordinary. You don't need me.

I'm going to bed and won't be up until after the deadline, so this is my last post. I promise I have been completely honest with you all, and I hope my intentions become clear when you see my role text. I believe in you guys. Make me proud.

Here it goes then

This post has been entirely pretyped
Tbh, I think rats is an ordinary trying to emphasize the utility of voting and vote analysis
Think about it
Rats offers himself as a pr that could be useful for scum, says he’s anti-town

Pay attemtion to who was hesistant to vote for him, what their reasons were, etc. Pay attention to those that ignored the burbeting situation but paid to rat’s and vice versa. In fact, just pay attention to people who simply ignored or paid mere lip service to the situation. Pay attention to the people that were reluctant to lynch burbeting but jumped happily onto the rats’ bandwagon. Because, imo, rats’ role claim is a more extreme version of burbeting’s claim:
-will cause problems for town/is anti-town, etc.
This is all stuff we can analyze in further days
I believe rats is the sort of player that would make this gambit, and I truly believe we got useful information from this day. HE did sorta do something similar on Day 1 in GAFIA too
This is the reason why I placed the first vote on rats- I wanted to help him in executing the plan
I assume he will be posting/has posted his reads list in the last hour, so no one can change their vote

Goodbye Rats Off To Ya, it’s been an honor
Watch me be totally fucking wrong about this and my other guess about a randomized killer be right
I can’t write a full in depth analysis of everyone and their votes right now, so I just wanted to give everyone an idea of what to look at for now

I've decided that I don't want rats to die today. The fact that he hasn't come back for any defense, offense, rebuttal, or discussion of any kind leaves me too leery to leave my vote on him.

I'm still voting, so I'm going to vote for someone else. I'm going whole random number generator on this one.

vote: bananaspaceprincess

Sorry just drew the short straw today.

If you all want to vote out rats it's not with my help.

Kalor

So my position hasn't changed since yesterday. Since Rats thinks that we will gain something from his death I'm willing to go along with it. It could be that he wants to sacrifice himself for voting patterns and while that would give some information, I don't know if his role pm would give out much information we don't already know in that case.

What if the ones who named him are on an extra targeting list? Like an additional kill because of the arrogance to name him?

I had completely forgotten about how his name was sort of considered taboo. That seems like a gimmick that might show up at some point. Something to bear in mind for the future at least.

Swamped

Banned
...twilight is beginning to fall upon the campus, and the stars begin to show themselves once more. You know what that means?

It's finally time for the last class of the day.

;_;
;__;
;___;

Are you saying there's a chance I could die because i uttered Lord Mouldyfart's name? Please save me, i dont want to die N1 again...I promise not to hutt you any more!

Here it goes then

This post has been entirely pretyped
Tbh, I think rats is an ordinary trying to emphasize the utility of voting and vote analysis
Think about it
Rats offers himself as a pr that could be useful for scum, says he’s anti-town

Pay attemtion to who was hesistant to vote for him, what their reasons were, etc. Pay attention to those that ignored the burbeting situation but paid to rat’s and vice versa. In fact, just pay attention to people who simply ignored or paid mere lip service to the situation. Pay attention to the people that were reluctant to lynch burbeting but jumped happily onto the rats’ bandwagon. Because, imo, rats’ role claim is a more extreme version of burbeting’s claim:
-will cause problems for town/is anti-town, etc.
This is all stuff we can analyze in further days
I believe rats is the sort of player that would make this gambit, and I truly believe we got useful information from this day. HE did sorta do something similar on Day 1 in GAFIA too
This is the reason why I placed the first vote on rats- I wanted to help him in executing the plan
I assume he will be posting/has posted his reads list in the last hour, so no one can change their vote

Goodbye Rats Off To Ya, it’s been an honor
Watch me be totally fucking wrong about this and my other guess about a randomized killer be right
I can’t write a full in depth analysis of everyone and their votes right now, so I just wanted to give everyone an idea of what to look at for now

I doubt this is an unnecessary gambit. It's either the most selfless play I've ever seen or a giant trap.

;_;
;__;
;___;

Are you saying there's a chance I could die because i uttered Lord Mouldyfart's name? Please save me, i dont want to die N1 again...I promise not to hutt you any more!

I-I'm sorry, Swamped...

I... I couldn't save you...

...from...

...yourself~
;_;

yJwlbDz.gif

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm also disappointed a lot of people just kept away the last 12 hours, something to look into.

Eh, my activity levels will be sporadic. Some days I'm busy at work, some days I'm not. Same goes for home time. I have a wedding to attend next weekend and probably won't be posting much. I hope you don't read too much into activity levels, not all of us have schedules that allow us to be active at all times.

Top Bottom