• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

Aguirre

saw this on his twitter
iRFvWcGBkwW2q.png

made me lol

i think his first game was in 97 or 96

Mupod

I think I figured it out. The ' is a sweatdrop, the Q is a head and the , is a hand.

Maybe. He's used it before I think and nobody knew what the hell it was then either.

remz

I think I figured it out. The ' is a sweatdrop, the Q is a head and the , is a hand.

Maybe. He's used it before I think and nobody knew what the hell it was then either.

He used to use ('Q') as a baby sucking a pacifier. I think he uses ('Q,) when the question is too stupid for the baby emote... ie the eye is falling off the head or something

Wow his English is coming along nicely

Not sure some native speakers would have gotten the plural forms of those words correctly

Superlative forms.
(<- is not a native English speaker).

Edit: goddamnit, gotta stop opening 10 threads and replying to each in turn. >_>

Risette

A Good Citizen
Unique games with extremely tight controls, gameplay>>>presentation and Japanese to the bone. Yeah, he has a point.
but ikaruga has cutscenes and funny words on screen

also these are really vague and weird comparisons no he doesn't have a point

The closest comparisson I can make is old Capcom, excluding the obvious ex-clover thing, I think they're pretty much the embodiment of what made Capcom so great in the 32bits-128bits era....

deviljho

&#31070;&#35895;&#33521;&#27193; Hideki Kamiya &#8207;@PG_kamiya

Maybe today is school holiday. RT @aitsuoni: you seem to be having a bit of trouble with trolls today, huh...

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
*Nintendo ruins Bayonetta 2*

Top Bottom