• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I deleted a game I played many times on ps4. Now gone from purchases and has to buy

leroidys

So a company takes away your games und you continue to buy from them?
Yeah, I would have contacted support immediately if it was a game I card about. I'm all physical when possible though.

Usually I've noticed that it's been a cross but issue. Is TLOU cross buy?

Same thing happened to me with Lumines on the Vita. I'm looking at the email from 2012 saying I bought it right now. How do I fix this?

Just post the order number here on GAF, and other GAF posters will be able to re-add the game to your collection for you.

Or you could, you know, call Sony :)

danmaku

It happened to me too with the Uncharted collection that I bought on my US account, but the game reappeared a few days later and I was able to download it again. I didn't do anything except... logging in and out of my profiles?

I forget, was TLOUR ever a PS+ game? Did you maybe get it then and your Plus lapsed?

No, it hasn't been. I had a similar thing last gen that happened with both God of War 1 and Sly Cooper. I had both of these as a PS+ freebie, but later bought them in their respective collections. I believe I deleted both games to save space, but it wouldn't let me download them again as it claimed my license had expired (my PS+ sub has only lapsed once for about three days in over six years now). I contacted Sony and they said I should do a rebuild of the system database or something, but I didn't have a Dualshock 3 and couldn't do that at the time. Ended up never bothering following it up.

SebastianM

I remember I lost an online pass (yes it was still available on the store) this way back then. I just shrugged it off but it's been definitely happening for a while, contact Sony OP.

Rippa

After signing in on the appropriate account for which you purchased from, Try:

SETTINGS > PLAYSTATION NETWORK/ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT > RESTORE LICENSES.

Then: LIBRARY > PURCHASED and find game to download.

I had a similar issue and this method cleared it up for me.

Carlisle

This is happening to me now with Tearaway on Vita. I purchased it, I've downloaded it and currently have it installed, but it doesn't appear anywhere in my download lists or purchased licenses on my Sony account. On the store, it give me a buy now button.

I guess I'm not worried about it since it's installed and I can play it, but I'm pretty sure if I ever delete it I'll lose it. WTF is up with that.

Edit:
Just double checked and turns out it is in my downloads list for redownloading, but it also shows up in the store with a Buy Now $19.99 button. I guess I just saw the buy now button and assumed I didn't have the license. No idea why it's doing that, but if it's in my downloads list, then *shrug*

OP, did you check your downloads list thoroughly? Use this script in your browser window on the downloads page and do a search for the game title to see if you've got it. Much easier and faster than trying to eyeball it (if you're like me and have millions of purchases).
javascript:$.getScript("//repod.github.io/psdle/psdle.js");void(0);

E92 M3

Yeah, when it comes to this stuff, Sony doesn't hold a candle to Microsoft. Hopefully you get it resolved.

LQX

This happened to me with Journey on PS4. Bought it a few weeks back and recently it was on sale again and showed that I did not own it.

This happened to me with Dark Souls 3. Got really mad for like a whole day, but then realized I had bought a physical copy - not digital. Any chance of this type of situation OP?

Lady Gaia

Well the difference is that is your fault and there ways to prevent that on your end.

Not always true. I haven't lost a single digital download on a Sony or Microsoft game console, but I bought three copies of Rock Band 3 for the 360 because I had two discs crack, even with careful treatment. The last purchase was digital.

Lancelot

This happened exactly to me with God of War HD Origins on PS3, I had the e-mail with the order number and everything. The support did nothing to help me, they treat it's customers like morons and won't help on these isolated cases. I ended buying it again on another account I have. Felt like Sony stole $20 from me.

Alej

Banned
I can relate to that.

I'm beta tester for SCEE and i've done the Driveclub beta. After that, i acquired the game digitally.

But right now, the game and the beta have merged in my library, labelled Driveclub but with the logo of the beta (a cupcake). When i download it, it's the beta build.

So i can relate to that OP.

Top Bottom