• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Israelis on Facebook wish death for Holocaust survivors against 'Protective Edge'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
No, I just find their work well-researched and more or less objective, when dealing with matters of infographics and statistics and whatnot.

It's definetly anti-occupation, but I don't think theres anything wrong with that.

No, nothing wrong with that at all as long as they are objective in ther reporting. They should stick with info graphics and statistics though and not resort to these petty Internet comments.

I was just wondering if you worked for them because I have seen you post a bunch of their articles. I actually hadn't heard of them until I saw your posts. I assume they are relatively new?

No, nothing wrong with that at all as long as they are objective in ther reporting. They should stick with info graphics and statistics though and not resort to these petty Internet comments.

I was just wondering if you worked for them because I have seen you post a bunch of their articles. I actually hadn't heard of them until I saw your posts. I assume they are relatively new?

About +972 Magazine

+972 is an independent, blog-based web magazine. It was launched in August 2010, resulting from a merger of a number of popular English-language blogs dealing with life and politics in Israel and Palestine.

Huh? People are assholes on the Internet. They say awful things. It happens all the time with pretty much anything and everything. You can find at least 10-20 people making comments like these about pretty much any public topic. I never said they were fake accounts. I still don't see how this is news. Furthermore, equating online comments from 24 people to a whole population is just poor reporting.

The CNN reporter forced to resign is news, this is not.

No one is attempting to generalise these sentiments as being of a whole population, just that there are some with such thinking which is news to me and probably others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom