• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jawbreaker to reunite after 21 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerotol

Banned
Man I'd love a new album.

Who cares if it's not that great? I hope they give it a shot.

They could record studio versions of the songs they were playing live before they broke up. Gemini, Elephant and Esme. That would be a good start.

I've heard from someone pretty reliable that there will be more shows paired screenings of the new documentary. Guess we'll find out soon.

Futureman

just listen to Jawbox songs like Dreamless, Static, Livid, Iodine, Desert Sea... Jawbreaker cant touch any of that.

I mean... what's the point? What if I go into the next Radiohead thread and tell everyone how TV on the Radio is a better band?

it reminds me of when someone says they like a female fronted band and then someone replies with "No this female fronted band is better!" as if it's some competition.

I mean... what's the point? What if I go into the next Radiohead thread and tell everyone how TV on the Radio is a better band?

it reminds me of when someone says they like a female fronted band and then someone replies with "No this female fronted band is better!" as if it's some competition.

i know. its fun being ridiculous sometimes. its just the internet, relax.

How in the fuck did I miss this? Good to hear. I really liked The Forgetters Lp though and want more of that, too lol.

I saw them play most of that LP at a small (now defunct) venue in Brooklyn. They absolutely killed it. I wouldn't mind another record.

sinkfla87

I saw them play most of that LP at a small (now defunct) venue in Brooklyn. They absolutely killed it. I wouldn't mind another record.

Do you think this reunion kind of kills the forgetters as a band in the future or is it still possible Blake continues that project as well? I'm jealous you got to see them play live... I've never had the chance to. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom