• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joseph Gatt (Game of Thrones, mocap actor for Kratos) arrested for contact with a minor for sexual offence (denies all charges)

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...ed-sexual-communication-minor-1235002191/amp/

While Christopher Judge is the voice actor for Kratos in the 2018 reboot and there is video evidence that he did mocap as well, Joseph Gatt is currently accredited on IMDB ( https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1395532/filmotype/miscellaneous?ref_=m_nmfm_2 ) as the motion capture actor for Kratos in the God of War 2018 reboot. After some investigation, both actors likely contributed to the mocap for the character.

61JGO1BVo3S._AC_SX425_.jpg

The Los Angeles Police Department’s Juvenile Division, Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force has announced the arrest of actor Joseph Gatt on an outstanding felony warrant for Contact with a Minor for Sexual Offense under the California Penal Code.

Police allege that at 4:45 a.m. on April 6 detectives served a residential search warrant at Gatt’s Fairfax-area home, saying they did so “after they received information that Gatt had been engaged in online sexually explicit communication with a minor across state lines.” The actor “was subsequently arrested by detectives for an outstanding felony warrant for…Contact with a Minor for Sexual Offense.

Last edited:
I think the last mocap he did for GOW was Ascension so probably no.
Another quality game journalism on display right here.
"While Christopher Judge is the voice actor for Kratos in the 2018 reboot and there is video evidence that he did mocap as well, Joseph Gatt is currently accredited on IMDB as the motion capture actor for Kratos in the God of War 2018 reboot."

It seem he did work on 2018 one im hoping he not work on Ragnarok cause that could cause some problem

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Ok thanks for the insightful insight with nothing to back up what you said lol but thanks anyways very helpful indeed
i dont think it matters much, i mean just a mocap, not a face model imo. he dont even look like kratos..

Last edited:
Top Bottom