• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Judge issues legal permaban, $500K judgment against serial Destiny 2 cheater

Banjo64

cumsessed
Damn, and all for the ability to "win" in a game even though he knew he wasn't really "winning". I've never gotten the appeal of cheating in multi-player. 🤷‍♂️
Same - where is the satisfaction in it? The thrill in online games comes from beating your opponent through skill. Cheating, even to get the slightest advantage, is the most pathetic thing ever.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Needs to be a law passed in which allow ISP's to fine people for cheating, hacking, toxicity in online gaming. Would balance the nations budget in 7.4 seconds

Danknugz

"The judge's order in this case also includes what could be the most extreme permaban in gaming history. Leone is prohibited from "obtaining, downloading, copying, playing, streaming, or otherwise interacting with Bungie’s games"

sounds like a blessing to me

DaGwaphics

"The judge's order in this case also includes what could be the most extreme permaban in gaming history. Leone is prohibited from "obtaining, downloading, copying, playing, streaming, or otherwise interacting with Bungie’s games"

sounds like a blessing to me

I guess when you've taken to stalking the developers it doesn't seem that unreasonable.

Top Bottom