• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3 - early impressions thread

MMaRsu

Banned
Lol @ 60-70 meta prediction :D

Just Cause 2 had around 81 meta score. I am positive Just Cause 3 will get somewhere between 78 to 83. Certainly not 60-70. Greater than 75 for sure. The game has technical flaws but it doesn't mean we ignore the fun it offers.

Depends on what version they review. Neither console version should get anything above a 6 at this point.

Rosur

Do you think this will have a higher avg rating than mad max?

PS4/XB1 on game rankings are at around 69/70%

I think it will just because the wing suit looks so fun. Expecting scores to range from 7-9's (mostly 8 range) depending on what system etc they are playing on and how much drops during explosions effect them.

vypek

I was going to wrap up my time with Battlefront to play this. But I guess I will just play Tomb Raider DE instead since I got it on sale.

I'm going to wait for DF's analysis on PS4 because Ican handle a few bugs and a game not performing that well (Fallout 4) but screen tearing and big frame drops are just hurting the gaming experience to another level imo.

Sad since I was waiting for this game a lot :/

Maybe I'll wait for a few patches before buying.

SomTervo

Chû Totoro;187271124 said:
I'm going to wait for DF's analysis on PS4 because Ican handle a few bugs and a game not performing that well (Fallout 4) but screen tearing and big frame drops are just hurting the gaming experience to another level imo.

Sad since I was waiting for this game a lot :/

Maybe I'll wait for a few patches before buying.

Feel really bad for y'all. It's reassuring knowing on PC that it's all scalable.

Perhaps rather than shove console games out the door without full optimisation they should add some graphical options so people can choose frame rate/loading over visuals if they want. Surely that wouldn't be difficult.

Feel really bad for y'all. It's reassuring knowing on PC that it's all scalable.

Perhaps rather than shove console games out the door without full optimisation they should add some graphical options so people can choose frame rate/loading over visuals if they want. Surely that wouldn't be difficult.

I know a lot of people are asking for options on consoles regarding performance vs. visuals but I used to play consoles also for the fact that it's a dedicated gaming bow and that devs should optimize their games in consequence. Now that PS4 and Xbox One are basically little PCs I may go PC next gen even if I won't make a big gaming rig.

This gen I'll skip the unplayable games (clearly not the case for JC 3 but I'll wait a little hoping for patches and a better experience) and for others I'll enjoy them even with the little issues but it's sad yeah... paying more for less basically :(

Top Bottom