• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West announce Saint Pablo tour this fall, N. America dates only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening y'all.
Ck6CLm6WYAAwsAT.jpg
With Kanye’s history-making live performances continuing to innovate the concert experience and set new standards for the visual medium, THE SAINT PABLO TOUR is the most anticipated concert event of the year. Tickets go on sale Saturday, June 18 at www.livenation.com.

American Express Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, June 14 at 10:00 am through Friday, June 17 at 10:00 pm. Continuing its commitment to bring fans closer to their favorite artists, TIDAL members will have access to a special presale beginning on Thursday, June 16th at 10:00 am local time (Montreal presale begins at noon). Members can find details for purchasing tickets by logging in to their TIDAL accounts via web browser, desktop app or mobile app.

Dates are as follows:
08-25 Indianapolis, IN - Bankers Life Fieldhouse
08-27 Buffalo, NY - First Niagara Center
08-30 Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Centre
09-02 Montreal, Quebec - Bell Centre
09-03 Boston, MA - TD Garden
09-05-06 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
09-08 Washington, DC - Verizon Center
09-12 Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
09-14 Tampa, FL - Amalie Arena
09-16 Miami, FL - AmericanAirlines Arena
09-20 Houston, TX - Toyota Center
09-21 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
09-22 Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
09-24 Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
09-25 Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center
09-28 Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena
09-30 University Park, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
10-01 Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena
10-04 Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
10-06 Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills
10-07 Chicago, IL - United Center
10-08 Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
10-10 Minneapolis, MN - Xcel Energy Center
10-12 Winnipeg, MB - MTS Centre
10-15 Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place
10-17 Vancouver, British Columbia - Rogers Arena
10-19 Seattle, WA - KeyArena
10-22 Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
10-25-26 Los Angeles, CA - Forum
10-29 Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena

$130 for seats on the side on the first level? fuck off with that shit, though

But its a Chicago show. And if there's anything Kanye loves, it's repping his homecity, so I'd put good money on that show being special, especially if it's two nights.

I want MSG tickets so badly, but I know I'll never get them. ; _ ;

solarus

Been front row the two times I've seen him and both were the best concerts I've been too, he's an amazing performer. The visuals for his tours are always so on point too, yeezus era was so good. So worth it if you can go.

Natiko

Banned
So to have any chance at floor tickets do I need to get in on that Tidal presale or will some tickets be held back for the normal sale date?

So to have any chance at floor tickets do I need to get in on that Tidal presale or will some tickets be held back for the normal sale date?

Some will, but the bots are going to come after this one. Trying to get tickets for this would be difficult enough ordinarily, but with bots, it'll be impossible. I'm hoping to get one.

Natiko

Banned
Some will, but the bots are going to come after this one. Trying to get tickets for this would be difficult enough ordinarily, but with bots, it'll be impossible. I'm hoping to get one.
Yeah, I know in general it's a crapshoot. I've had pretty good luck in the past though so I'll give it a shot.

Natiko

Banned
Well I got stage side GA floor tickets for the first show of the tour using the Tidal presale. Only $130 a ticket, worked out pretty well.

robotrock

Banned
Man. I was on the site immediately as tickets went up. Absolutely nothing was available in Boston.

Just reseller options. I'm a bit mad.

I managed to snag tickets for the MSG show, but ended up with two in the process. So, now I need to sell it. Stubhub is being a bitch, and Ticketmaster is charging hundreds of dollars worth of fees on top of my ticket price, effectively doubling the price of the ticket that I bought it at.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I managed to snag tickets for the MSG show, but ended up with two in the process. So, now I need to sell it. Stubhub is being a bitch, and Ticketmaster is charging hundreds of dollars worth of fees on top of my ticket price, effectively doubling the price of the ticket that I bought it at.

How much are you looking to sell them for?

Man. I was on the site immediately as tickets went up. Absolutely nothing was available in Boston.

Just reseller options. I'm a bit mad.

Did you go to to the "More Information" tab when the site first popped up? That's how I got the tickets to show.

How much are you looking to sell them for?

I do only have one ticket, and it is in the 200 range at MSG for the Tuesday show, and is on one of the extreme sides. If that's okay with you, just PM me and we can figure something out.

Used the mobile app (desktop site is trash) and managed to snag 4 GA tickets, 2 for wednesday and 2 for Thursday at the Forum. Yeezus blessed me. Unfortunately in my excitement, I didn't even bother checking the shipping options...I got next day shipping for $25 lol. Been on hold for 20 minutes now trying to fix this. Still grateful though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom