• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[KICKSTARTER] [LAST 48 HOURS] PATHFINDER:KINGMAKER, aka Baldur's Gate clone [FUNDED]

I suppose there's still a chance for the new race and surprisingly well rounded sounding Hellknights stretch goals after the fact with some kind of slacker backer apparatus/pre-orders/etc---there was definitely a fair few other potential stretch goals they never got to vs keeping them in their back pocket in case funding went absolutely insane as per the early interviews.

As always, I hope the fate of these is to ultimately serve as a post-release/expansion roadmap at the least upon actual full on sales.

Still, good stuff---it was looking unlikely on the Goblin goal for awhile there as they pinned down Archetypes.

Durante

You mean the decade that gave us BG2, Arcanum, the Icewind Dale series and NWN series? It always seemed like a golden age of CRPGs to me, but I guess it did dry up towards the end. We are definitely in a bit of a CRPG renaissance now though (<3 DoS).
I was talking about the decade from 2002 until 2012. Which gave us fewer worthwhile CRPGs than the years 2014 and 2015 alone, if you ask me.

Anyone else pay through paypal on their site and get nothing?

It says 1-3 mins to process payment and get a confirmation.... it's been 2 days and I got nada. E-mailed them and they never replied either.
It actually took exactly 3 minutes for me (also backing with Paypal on their site).

famfrit

Who is the developer for this again?

Owlcat Games.

We are a new studio, but we are not new to the industry. Many of us worked on these games as part of Nival Interactive and My.com:

aZTeuxq.jpg

We can't deny ourselves the pleasure to name just a few games Chris Avellone worked on:

SMpYtRM.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! Will be following it now. Excited.

Between Pillars 2, going through BG 1 and 2, and Torment...

I'm set!

Top Bottom