• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knights and Bikes E3 2017 Demo Gameplay (Kinda Funny Let's Play)

FelipeMGM

Looks incredible still, gameplay per say starts around 2:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzquNhmfb-A

For those who dont know, Knights and Bikes is a game by Rex Crowle (Tearaway lead) and Moo Yu (who worked on Ratchet & Clank and LBP) and was funded through KS last year.

Its an action-adventure game with co-op, inspired by properties like The Goonies and Earthbound, The game is beeing published by Double Fine through their Double Fine Presents seal and supposedly coming to PS4 and PC later this year

ghibli99

Really excited about this one. Happily backed it on KS.

Oh wow, looks wonderful. Just wanted to get some quick glimpses of this since I don't want to spoil too much before it's completed. :)

batbeg

I didn't even know about this, it looks wonderful. I'll have to check it out with the girlfriend whenever it releases.

Lime

The game looks absolutely amazing, just saw it with Tim Schafer presenting it on youtube. Sad I didn't back it during its kickstarter, but the visuals are astounding.

Saw this demo on the Youtube E3 channel, yesterday, with people from Double Fine demoing this sequence, and thought it looked awesome. I had backed it, without knowing much of what to expect, but this is looking really good now.

Top Bottom