• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kobe Bryant has been in the NBA for 5 console generations

DMczaf

Oh good now I'm picturing Kobe slowly crawling through the Staple Center melting.

Nah, his end won't be that bad.

He's going to roll up to Amazon Center (formally Staples Center) in a wheelchair 20 years after his "retirement"

J_Lee

Banned
Well Kobe is the best since Jordan, what can anyone say and don't tell me anything about Lebrone he is a bum hands down

Dr.Acula

Banned
Yeah but this is specifically "has been playing basketball in the NBA through 5 console generations", not "has been in 5 console generations worth of games". That makes a big difference in the argument of whether or not Kobe will pass Jordan in number of console generations spent in the NBA as a player.

Oh, I thought it was appearing in console gens.

Anyway, this gen is gonna last like 12 years, so good luck.

Oh... and... Give Jordan another gen.

Despite the fact that he's 50 years old and hasn't played an NBA minute in a decade, Michael Jordan is primed to make a comeback.

Well, that's the story according to ESPN's Jalen Rose.

Rose dropped his outlandish prophecy during a taping of his NBA preview series with Bill Simmons, saying, "I'll make a quick prediction for the Bobcats...Michael Jordan is coming out of retirement and playing one game this year."

Takao

Banned
On the hockey side:

Teemu Selanne started playing in the NHL during the 1992-1993 season. He's still playing to this day, but as he's announced that this season will be his last he won't be in a PS4/XB1 game.

Jaromir Jagr's NHL career began in the 1990-1991 season. He's still playing, and doesn't seem interested in quitting, so I'd say he's got a fair shot at making it in a PS4/XB1 game.

On the hockey side:

Teemu Selanne started playing in the NHL during the 1992-1993 season. He's still playing to this day, but as he's announced that this season will be his last he won't be in a PS4/XB1 game.

Jaromir Jagr's NHL career began in the 1990-1991 season. He's still playing, and doesn't seem interested in quitting, so I'd say he's got a fair shot at making it in a PS4/XB1 game.

What's a hockey?

Jezbollah

It's a shame Michael Schumacher retired at the end of last year - his "game" career dates back to 1992 with Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix.

David_Robinson%27s_Supreme_Court.jpg

used to play this like crazy

Top Bottom