• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEAK: Xbox Series S 'Oreo' themed console and controller obtained and unboxed.

So Xbox and Oreo got into a partnership with Oreo to get various prizes if you participated in their partnership promotion. One of such prizes was a custom Oreo-themed Xbox Series S console and controller. Someone in Europe was able to unbox and obtain this Oreo Xbox Series S, pictures below.

Promo image,
xbox-oreo-console_png_92.jpg

In-person unboxing pics,
795a0fa6-df4b-4e46-ba81-a0c12fb3144a

e6ab7569-fba1-4f46-b00d-71c2a840ebea

e380c387-1f91-44f2-917a-11b9c20bb401

cc30b503-72bd-429e-b0a6-5b49f0073662

7af4e74c-b64e-4f60-93e4-9eb489833711

As suspected, the console is really just a plain Xbox Series S being connected to the outer Oreo shell from the bottom of the console, preventing you from sliding the Series S out most likely. The console and controller seem to be inside a plain nondescript blue box.

The controller however is fully custom. The analog stick nubs are Oreo shaped, and there is cream on the shoulders, and the handles have milk which splashes onto the brown body like you are dunking some cookies.

I believe the promotion isn't over yet, so if you want a chance to win this limited edition console, buy more Oreos and put your Doritos and Mountain Dew down.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I would rather glance at a PS5 than an oversized movie prop looking ass Oreo in the living room.

Y'all gassing.
ngl i would be thinking for a second..
that ps5 lol looks like a melting cheeseburger..
there is a reason i keep this ugly as sin looking console in a cabinet

manfestival

I would buy it if it were over here. That oreo looks like it needs to find a new loving home and I have that right here.

coffinbirth

I'll buy a knockoff controller shell+buttons kit of this if it ever pops up on AliExpress, but that console case is a bridge too far.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Cheap looking tosh. I doubt this will even have any collectors value in the future either.

BlackTron

Wow I clicked thinking we might be in for a cool dual-colored black Series S (like how the PS5 is a reverse Oreo.)

I really can't even after casting gaze at reality.

93xfan

Banned
Microsoft needs to get rid of the department that does this garbage (save for the Mandalorian consoles).

Barakov

Gold Member
So Xbox and Oreo got into a partnership with Oreo to get various prizes if you participated in their partnership promotion. One of such prizes was a custom Oreo-themed Xbox Series S console and controller. Someone in Europe was able to unbox and obtain this Oreo Xbox Series S, pictures below.

Promo image,
xbox-oreo-console_png_92.jpg

In-person unboxing pics,
795a0fa6-df4b-4e46-ba81-a0c12fb3144a

e6ab7569-fba1-4f46-b00d-71c2a840ebea

e380c387-1f91-44f2-917a-11b9c20bb401

cc30b503-72bd-429e-b0a6-5b49f0073662

7af4e74c-b64e-4f60-93e4-9eb489833711

As suspected, the console is really just a plain Xbox Series S being connected to the outer Oreo shell from the bottom of the console, preventing you from sliding the Series S out most likely. The console and controller seem to be inside a plain nondescript blue box.

The controller however is fully custom. The analog stick nubs are Oreo shaped, and there is cream on the shoulders, and the handles have milk which splashes onto the brown body like you are dunking some cookies.

I believe the promotion isn't over yet, so if you want a chance to win this limited edition console, buy more Oreos and put your Doritos and Mountain Dew down.
Eyes What GIF

Top Bottom