• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Wii U Gameplay Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakislam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECWlFInyFM

xnxghj.JPG

I'm probably gonna get hated for this. But the world looked extremelt lifeless.

That being said...I'll probably get a Wii U for this

Amir0x

Banned
I'm so glad they showed it, they seem pretty confident it'll be in 2015. I STILL DONT BELIEVE.

Star Fox before the game too? wow. Wii U got some 2015 if true.

My main concern is still the same, though. Overworld seemed very empty and devoid of much interesting, like the Twilight Princess world. Twilight Princess was one of my favorite Zelda games still, but overworld was not a highlight. So I hope they figure out a good balance in this Zelda game, because the snippets of gameplay sort of emphasized the issue for me. Did not seem captivating.

I'm probably gonna get hated for this. But the world looked extremelt lifeless.

That being said...I'll probably get a Wii U for this

First of all, it's a Zelda game.

Second of all, there were horses running around on screen in certain parts as well as enemies.

Last of all, it's still a long long ways from release.

You are just being a hater.

Kinsei

Banned
It looks like a generic open world game with a nice art style. At least they're lifting elements from SotC.

Camjo-Z

i love how everyone else goes for these big bombastic trailers and nintendo's just like "yeah here's the actual gameplay" as they relax casually on the couch

RPGCrazied

Wow, had no idea this would be here, for off cam video this looked awesome. I hope you can control Epona if you want, and not just use her as a taxi. They pretty much confirmed 2015? I'm still doubtful, but they seem pretty sure of that release, so I hope its true.

Giever

They said earlier that it looked better now than at E3, but when he was actually running around it kinda seemed to look worse. At the very least, it didn't really look any better. Also, kinda boring and empty. :( I know that can change over development, but this was kind of a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom