• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's talk about GAF god Amirox for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach

Let's talk bringing back the hate thread for a week. Come on, modz. If these people don't get to vent, the forum is gonna explode.

Triumph

Banned
yoopoo said:
He's an annoying idiot, just like you are. You two seem to be butt brothers.
You know, about the worst insult you could think up in your little pea brain is to compare me to that dolt. Congrats, you just had your greatest mental day ever!

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
Yeah yoopoo, law of averages states that Triumph is completely shit-faced right now and he still schooled your ass.

Triumph

Banned
yoopoo said:
That was no insult. It was a clear cut fact. You two are annoying ****ing idiots...accept it and move on.
Sir, madam or tranny as the case may be, I think there is one idiot far more annoying than I in this thread. And I am talking to she/he/it right now.

bud

Triumph said:
Sir, madam or tranny as the case may be, I think there is one idiot far more annoying than I in this thread. And I am talking to she/he/it right now.

we still don't know why you be hatin' on ami.

Triumph

Banned
bud said:
we still don't know why you be hatin' on ami.
He made a wii fit club thread probably nine months before the stupid thing launched... and he's taking it SERIOUSLY.

Also, he's a little bit tarded I think.

Amir0x

Banned
Triumph said:
He made a wii fit club thread probably nine months before the stupid thing launched... and he's taking it SERIOUSLY.

Also, he's a little bit tarded I think.

hey man i just wanted to know if people wanted to do it, and come up with a name. Building websites take time!

Triumph you're really busting my balls here

Triumph

Banned
Amir0x said:
hey man i just wanted to know if people wanted to do it, and come up with a name. Building websites take time!

Triumph you're really busting my balls here
It's my job. I'm your conscience. Yes, your conscience is a permanently drunk white guy that hates Nintendo... how's THAT for a nightmare?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Amirox likes the Cube Zelda more than the Wii, that alone gives him tons of respect points.

Triumph

Banned
GSG Flash said:
Amirox likes the Cube Zelda more than the Wii, that alone gives him tons of respect points.
Really? I just moved him four spots down the list of "people who will be up against the wall when the Revolution comes".

yoopoo, strangely enough, has gone up about 9.

Edit: Goddammit junpei you creepy little teenager, STAY AWAY FROM ME. The internets is not big enough for both of us.

Armitage

Triumph said:
Really? I just moved him four spots down the list of "people who will be up against the wall when the Revolution comes".

yoopoo, strangely enough, has gone up about 9.

Who's at the top?

Triumph

Banned
Armitage said:
Who's at the top?
Hmm... well, Milton Friedman died recently, so uh... Phoenix Dark? Probably Phoenix Dark. Although people who buy the Wii Fit are certainly going to be in the running.

Triumph

Banned
JunoTaksumi said:
So rather than a revolution it'll be a genocide of millions?
burns2.gif

Miguel

Triumph said:
Am I, Chris Burke, or a combination of the two on that list?

I know Larry Jones/Walter Weiss are on my list.

ant1532

Banned
Amir0x? What's wrong with him? The only reason he gets Smash is for Ness. That's it.

He is actually one of the names that comes to mind when I think of Gaf.

FoneBone

He's OK, though the self-superiority gets wearisome at times. I was honestly pretty shocked that he didn't get demodded after that hilariously stupid mother-punching fiasco, though.

Did I ever tell you about the time Amirox was in a production of, 'The King & I?' On opening night, Amirox chloroforms the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours.

The production got pretty good reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom