• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange Episode 3 coming May 19

Crzy1

Guess I'll get around to it mid-June or so since it's the same day as The Witcher 3. Episode 2 released right alongside Bloodborne and I didn't get a chance to play it for at least a month. The good part is the wait doesn't seem as dramatic this way. Not blown away by it so far, but it is a decent distraction from other games I've been playing.

Nugg

I'm trying to keep my expectations low regarding how the ending of episode 2 is going to be handled. Especially the two really different possible outcomes.
I sure we'll just have Kate sending one or two texts from an hospital bed if she's still alive though :(

Waiting for the whole thing to get it... Episodic content gives me teh blue balls.

Come'on Telltale! Where's the rest of GoT and Borderlands?!

Witcher comes out that day, Destiny HoW comes out that day, but I'll still be playing Life is Strange before I even touch either of those. The game is great.

Samara

pGyHwcd.png

'hey Clohe, you know how to pick locks, don't you?'

Choomp

Banned
Was Episode 2 as good as the first one?

I was a bit disappointed, wasn't as engaging, still high hopes for the rest of the game.

I am excited for this, Epiosde 3 is when stuff usually starts to get good. Time to replay episode 2 and fix the mistake I made first time.

Sagely

Excellent news! I just played episode 2 with my partner last weekend; loving it so far. This is some perfect timing :)

Corpsepyre

Banned
Love the game. Can't wait for this. DONTNOD should continue making story-driven adventures, and stay the hell away from combat games. It's what they do best.

Somnia

Well CRAP, I may have to play this before Witcher 3. After that ending I got in episode 2 I have to see how they continue this.

Can't believe two of my most hyped games come out on my birthday.

I'll probably play through this before losing myself in the Witcher

Awesome, less than a week away! So glad I don't care about The Witcher! (Never managed to finish TW1 and I feel like I have to play that and TW2 before TW3, oh god too many games)

N° 2048

Awesome, less than a week away! So glad I don't care about The Witcher! (Never managed to finish TW1 and I feel like I have to play that and TW2 before TW3, oh god too many games)

You actually don't. It comes will a full recap apparently.

Going to do Ep3 before I start on Witcher 3.

Awesome. Looking forward to playing this for a few hours and after that reading the craziest theories about it on GAF for days...

deleted

I'd say yes, defintely, aside from the bottle fetchquest.

I was a bit disappointed, wasn't as engaging, still high hopes for the rest of the game.

I am excited for this, Epiosde 3 is when stuff usually starts to get good. Time to replay episode 2 and fix the mistake I made first time.

Yes. Massively.

Okay, I still have this on my radar, but I'll most likely play it, when it's done. Stuff like this is hit or miss with the last episode for me.

Flandy

If it's anything like Episode 2 it will get released on steam late Monday night so I'll be able to play it before Witcher day :D

Nice, tho I'm still waiting for any sort of sale for the game, 10/15 would be nice.

It's pretty cheap on Nuuvem for a Steam code. I was able to buy it from Canada without a VPN and my friend had no problem activating it on Steam in the US.

According to Google R$29.99 Brazilian Real equals $9.91 USD.

robotrock

Banned
Man these guys are breaking me. First releasing an episode on the same day as Bloodborne, now it's The Witcher 3.
If it's anything like Episode 2 it will get released on steam late Monday night so I'll be able to play it before Witcher day :D

Nope! Witcher is also a late Monday release on Steam.

Top Bottom