• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life With Horses 3D is the best place in Miivese

Wiz

Ohhh sweet Banderas Horse!
zlCfzRPQ12AXc-fpPY

EDIT: Please "yeah" the original creator here
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlCArS0vw

Done and done. This is gold

Jackano

The community is now filled with NeoGAF content as well. I yeahed a couple of those posts as well as the Banderas Horse.

Platy

This is too hilarious, and yet I feel bad for the poor kids who just want to talk about their shitty horse game. Lol

That is the most hilarious part.

In Miiverse you can filter for posts by people who played the game.

And there is only ONE person who actualy played.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This is amazing.

A little OT, but communities for this week's European releases haven't been opened yet. Why so much time to do that, when Americas already have them.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This is amazing.

A little OT, but communities for this week's European releases haven't been opened yet. Why so much time to do that, when Americas already have them.

There are barely communities for anything right now. Literally one game I own - ONE - has a community.

kmg90

sadly I don't have a nintendo console that would allow me to create a NID as it seems to be the only the only way to see/use the website

Jackano

Despite being cool, I have the feeling the only things I will remember in one year of Miiverse is this horse community and "Hi Cant Metroid Crawl".

Top Bottom