• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List of all Gafers in Asia who are getting PS4

misterF

Neo Member
PSN: madmisterf
Games: Killzone SF will probably the only multiplayer title I'm getting at launch. Getting Knack, and probably a couple of download only titles

Not sure when I'll be getting it though. The official Sony stores are very expensive and the local shops will overcharge at launch. I'm going home to France for the new year so may just get one there if there are any in stock.

pubba

PSN: psychic pilot
Games: Not sure yet. I have the PS4 preordered since they opened on Amazon US to be shipped to my home in Australia, and then forwarded to me here in China. Will most probably pick up Killzone and Knack digital versions.

Derpcrawler

Games: Not sure yet. I have the PS4 preordered since they opened on Amazon US to be shipped to my home in Australia, and then forwarded to me here in China. Will most probably pick up Killzone and Knack digital versions.

You can ship directly to China from Amazon US. Also your PSN ID isn't right, it can't have space in between.

PSN: Bahn
Location: Pattaya Thailand (Currently in NZ selliing everything up)
Games: Resogun,Killzone SF, Knack, Battlefield 4, and I guess Flower cos it's crossbuy

PS3/PS4 coming with me in the suitcase. Whoop!

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
So this seems as good a place as any. I just imported a shiny,sexy new PSV2000 and it came with a 3 month PS+ code (at least I think that's what it says). Anyway, it's of no use to me so drop me a pm I guess.

Edit: Taken

Derpcrawler

Updated thread with new info. Should I sort people by country as well or is it good as it is?

Still haven't add you, you have invalid name for PSN ID, it can be only letters, numbers and "-" or "_" (underscore). Nothing else, including dots or space.

desbang

Neo Member
More of a lurker hereabouts, but keen to get people in my timezone to play with:

PSN: PhineasGage_
Games: Killzone, FIFA, NfS will be my MP games

More of a lurker hereabouts, but keen to get people in my timezone to play with:

PSN: PhineasGage_
Games: Killzone, FIFA, NfS will be my MP games

Will add you!

Sadly, I don't know when my PS4 will arrive. My friend reserved it on Play Asia, but hasn't heard anything yet. I hope Amazon get more units (non-launch versions) soon so my friend can switch to that. Hopefully before Christmas.

Edit- My friend switched to Amazon, my PS4 arrives next weekend! Hopefully it won't be a brick. Have the rest of you guys received your consoles yet?

SBernard4

Neo Member
My PS4 and my 1 TB SSHD both came in today. I have BF4 and CoD:Ghost digitally but still waiting on Need For Speed, AC4 and KillZone to come I the mail.

Most people I know here in Japan who ordered their PS4 through Amazon received their's today. I'm sure the rest of Asia will get theirs this week too.

PSN: FL_Stud

I was gonna purchase one off Amazon, but glad I did not. Just gonna wait till the 17th and get a launch Korean model.

FL_Stud, sorry i did not reply on PSN
I hate typing on that thing at times
but I will get it next month. Enjoy yours and hopefully be playing with you this time next month.

Anyone else in Korea?????

My PS4 and my 1 TB SSHD both came in today. I have BF4 and CoD:Ghost digitally but still waiting on Need For Speed, AC4 and KillZone to come I the mail.

Most people I know here in Japan who ordered their PS4 through Amazon received their's today. I'm sure the rest of Asia will get theirs this week too.

PSN: FL_Stud

We gotta play some Killzone! JapanGAF.信じて。

Edit- Just noticed Derpcrawler got banned, lol. Well, if anyone posts their PSN ID in this thread, I'll try to post with an updated list once more GAFfers post.

Sony started pre-orders in korea yesterday. Got mine so will be at the launch event on the 17th to pick it up.

Can't wait to start playing killzone with you all

So PS4 is coming to Korea on Tuesday 17th. It will be priced 498000 won, which is USD 460, Euro 350 and GBP 290.

So more than America, same as Europe and much cheaper than the UK. haha I am so glad i dont live in the UK anymore with the fucked up prices. I think it was why I was ezpecting the price to be nearly twice as much.

Controllers are 68000won and the charging dock is 30000.

Pumped!!!!!

No mention of how to buy yet.

Considering the 498,000 won includes VAT, I think it's a good enough deal.
The Korean launch event is happening dec 17, 5:30pm at Namboo terminal station. You can preorder there starting today.

They're giving away a free stand and 30,000won ps4 vouchers for the first buyers.

EDIT: Oh i see you already knew all of this keke

Considering the 498,000 won includes VAT, I think it's a good enough deal.
The Korean launch event is happening dec 17, 5:30pm at Namboo terminal station. You can preorder there starting today.

They're giving away a free stand and 30,000won ps4 vouchers for the first buyers.

EDIT: Oh i see you already knew all of this keke

Hopefully I will get the free stand and the vouchers, I should get to to Nambu around 6.10. I will be given mine around 7pm.

You going to the launch event?

i-zombie

Neo Member
Updating mine, as I've got my preorder deposit in :)

PSNID: i-zombie
Games: Killzone, Assassin's Creed 4, Resogun

PSN ID: StringfellowUS

Location: Malaysia, but once I get a second unit, will be bringing it around with me. So it'll be all over the place where I go. I fly planes for a living.

Games: Injustice, Killzone Shadow Fall, Resogun

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
Bumping the thread due to the recent 'Destiny PS4 GAF clan' thread. Hope it's ok for mods. I added some of you recently for Destiny gaming purposes.

Maybe some of you want to update their games list too as it's been a long time from launch.

Currently I have returned to Finland for 6 months, but will be back in Japan, Osaka end of the year. As it's hard to game to Finland due to the time difference, I am looking for Asia-based GAF to game with.

PSN ID: Quote this message to reveal. This ->
Games: Destiny, War Thunder, almost any coop about to be released.

As an advice. If you send a friend request, write why to the message field so I know who/purpose it is.

wilflare

PSN ID: wilfareus
Games: anything and well everything

PS: Please include in your message/request that you are from GAF

SBernard4

Neo Member
Yeah, definitely time to update this list.
I played the Destiny Alpha and WOW, that is a game I will be playing a LOT.
So for me going forward my games are (in order of release)
KillZone (CoOp)
WarThunder
Watch_dogs
Madden 15
Destiny
(Maybe Evolve, too)
Dragon Age
FARCRY 4
Assassin's Creed Unity
The Order 1866

Most of these are already preordered on PSN (I try to buy a $20 PSN card,every paycheck)

I think, for the first time, I'm going to skip Call of Duty and Battlefield at their launch this year. There are just too many new games to play.

Midn1ght

Bumping this thread for more potential player ID in Asia

PSN ID :
Inoa_Kai
Timezone : GMT+7
Games so far : Driveclub and The Last of Us Remastered

Feel free to add me !

Vietnamese here =D.

ID: tridentnguyen
Time zone: Gmt+7
Games: Plant Zombies Garden Warfare, Killzone etc

I play all kind of games, mostly Jp titles. Nice to meet you all!

Top Bottom