• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Loud sex ASBO woman back on the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

operon

Loud sex ASBO woman back on the job​

The Tyne and Wear woman earlier this year spared jail for breaching an ASBO requiring her to refrain from unnaturally loud sex has been cuffed after once again failing to put a sock in it.

Caroline Cartwright, 49, was handed an eight-week sentence, suspended for 12 months, for three breaches of the order designed to protect fellow residents of Washington from her vocalisations. The judge warned her that "if you commit further offences of this nature that sentence will be passed and you will made to serve it".
Despite Cartwright moving her bed into the dining room in the hope that neighbours would be spared the worst of her wailing while on the job with hubby Steve, cops received a further complaint and she is now back in the bail hostel where she spent eight months prior to her January appearance before the beak.

According to the Telegraph, she protested: “This is just ridiculous. It was just for 10 minutes at around 10.15am on a Sunday morning. You couldn’t hear that much because the bed is downstairs in the dining room and not in the bedroom.

"The police came on Monday night to arrest me and lock me up. I spent the night in the cells and appeared at Houghton-le Spring Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday. They said they believed I had breached the Asbo again because two neighbours said they heard us. It was only 10 minutes, not like the two hour sessions we used to have.

"I’m now back in the hostel where I was before. I call it my holiday home. I’m not allowed back at my house until this is sorted out."

Cartwright faces a committal hearing on 13 May. She bemoaned: "This is causing stress on our marriage. We aren’t doing it as much as we used to because it’s not exactly relaxing knowing that everyone is listening for you to make a noise. We aren’t even sleeping together every night because I have been in a hostel for so long that I’ve got used to sleeping alone."
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/22/asbo_woman/

lol shes back bitches

neorej

ERMYGERD!
This topic is worthless without pics:

article-1171244-04803BF7000005DC-406_468x296.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Shocking sex should be punished wtf is the world coming to do , would they rather humans stop reproducing?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Kentpaul said:
Shocking sex should be punished wtf is the world coming to do , would they rather humans stop reproducing?

I can see an argument for stopping those guys reproducing...

But really, how hard is it to shut your mouth during sex? When I lived at home me and the missus got pretty good at silent shagging, and a hand over the mouth worked wonders for her...

Jedeye Sniv said:
I can see an argument for stopping those guys reproducing...

But really, how hard is it to shut your mouth during sex? When I lived at home me and the missus got pretty good at silent shagging, and a hand over the mouth worked wonders for her...

Homeboy must wreck shit peenally.

These people need to move to the countryside.

I had this same problem at my last apartment. Very loud fake sounding orgasms from the couple next door. Even better that they did it with their bed right next to the open window. Even better that their open window was less than 2 feet from my front door where I had to go out to smoke.

First couple of times I tried to ignore it. Third time was during the day and anybody who was outside as well as people inside a couple of apartments surrounding the area heard it. We all congregate and agree that we will all complain to management on Monday morning. I found out after I called that none of the other people complained to management. Bastards.

I spent the last year I lived there getting dirty looks from the neighbors every day because they thought I was the only one that heard them and complained.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
One time I was going out on a Saturday evening with some friends (male and female) and we passed a house in a suburban street on the way to the train station. This house had the most amazing orgasm sounds I've ever heard coming from inside. We could only hear the woman but boy, she sounded like she was having a great time. We sat on the garden wall silently and listened to her cum for about 15 minutes, and when she was finished we all clapped and then ran away. Every time I go past there now I keep my ears open, just in case.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Jedeye Sniv said:
One time I was going out on a Saturday evening with some friends (male and female) and we passed a house in a suburban street on the way to the train station. This house had the most amazing orgasm sounds I've ever heard coming from inside. We could only hear the woman but boy, she sounded like she was having a great time. We sat on the garden wall silently and listened to her cum for about 15 minutes, and when she was finished we all clapped and then ran away. Every time I go past there now I keep my ears open, just in case.

:lol

ianp622

She bemoaned: "This is causing stress on our marriage. We aren’t doing it as much as we used to because it’s not exactly relaxing knowing that everyone is listening for you to make a noise. We aren’t even sleeping together every night because I have been in a hostel for so long that I’ve got used to sleeping alone."

I lol'd.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Prine said:
This is just revolting. The thought of her whaling as i eat my breakfast.... argh...

what are you doing eating breakfast at 10.15 on a sundaymorning? You should be in bed, sleeping off your hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom