• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Yakuza 2 (2008) [PS2] - A girl without a past, a clan without a future

higemaru

I bought a scratched up disc only copy from Gamestop a few years ago because it was rising in price and I hadn't seen it elsewhere. It didn't work at first so I tried cleaning it up and it still didn't work. Put it in a few months later without any changes and it worked. I rushed through the game in three days and basically ignored all the side stuff which I regret doing. Very good game, I need to go back to it and do more sidequests since they're my favorite part of Yakuza.

On that note, any good pieces of art I can use for a makeshift cover? I drew a really terrible one but I've always wanted to replace it.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I bought a scratched up disc only copy from Gamestop a few years ago because it was rising in price and I hadn't seen it elsewhere. It didn't work at first so I tried cleaning it up and it still didn't work. Put it in a few months later without any changes and it worked. I rushed through the game in three days and basically ignored all the side stuff which I regret doing. Very good game, I need to go back to it and do more sidequests since they're my favorite part of Yakuza.

On that note, any good pieces of art I can use for a makeshift cover? I drew a really terrible one but I've always wanted to replace it.
Oh man, the side quests are essential! For the disc, probably worth getting it resurfaced just in case? For art, I actually like the official cover:
164890-yakuza-2-playstation-2-front-cover.png

I got this because I think the 1-up podcast way back when said that it was definitely the kind of game that would become pretty rare and hard to find one day.

Glad I listened. Had no clue it was worth so much. Think I'll finally actually play it now lol

Top Bottom