• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic The Gathering: Arena unveil stream (full MTG digital card game) [Over]

Unfortunately, based on prior performance, the chances of them screwing it up are really, really high.

Yes, though I do think it's important to emphasize that they're taking the exact opposite strategy for this release -- like, for example, they fired all the management from their digital team and hired MMO veterans to build a brand new studio from scratch.

No card crafting in a Hearthstone world sucks.

Where on Earth did you get this idea?

Didn't see anything about this coming to steam. Surely...Right?

Probably not. 30% is way too big of the revenue margin to give Steam for free. MTGA is going to be marketed heavily, I don't think that the exposure gained from Steam is anywhere close to the 30% loss in revenue.

Magic Duels was a promotional game, it was a gateway to other MTG products.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Basically everything I hoped for. Pls let the drafting be good, eventually with older sets added.

Thank you, Amaz, for acting like a normal human being.

Haines

Banned
Basically everything I hoped for. Pls let the drafting be good, eventually with older sets added.

Thank you, Amaz, for acting like a normal human being.

Its like you dont understand when these people stream they are using a persona?

Normal doesnt get the views.

I will play the shit out of Arena. Hearthstone kind of plays itself after the mulligans after you have played since launch.

I truly hope wizards goes all in, and by there words they are.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Its like you dont understand when these people stream they are using a persona?

Normal doesnt get the views.
I get that. What I don't get is how anyone can tolerate it, in Amaz's case.

Just saying I'm glad he turned it off or WotC told him to or whatever, jeez.

Top Bottom