• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the reasoning was if you screw up a super or input the wrong special then you're out of luck as a Nova player if there's 2v2 since you're most definitely down a character

3v3...there's more of a chance you can come back

I never got why he had it to begin with, not sure what its supposed to be referencing

Skilletor

Sucks that Nova lost his red health mechanic, kind of unnecessary. That's one of those things that I feel is the desire for accessibility getting in the way of uniqueness of characters. Even though they could include primers for each characters that explain such.

That was an awful gimmick, though. It tied me out of using special moves once I'd lost any health since I couldn't control when I wanted to use red health.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
That was an awful gimmick, though. It tied me out of using special moves once I'd lost any health since I couldn't control when I wanted to use red health.

Instead of abandoning it all together, they could have made it so that you can choose when to spend red health. In theory, they have more buttons now.

---

Anything that comes out of Marvel Games panel should appear here btw.

PSqueak

Banned

My thoughts exactly, it also was a bit infuriating when botching a centurion rush and accidentally doing a gravimetric blast.

Nova had a red health mechanic?

Yes, if you had red health and used any gravimetric blast move (special or super) it took away your red health to make it more powerful.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
DFNECNxUMAEI8Br.jpg

DFNEDXvUwAAh4bD.jpg

@AgentM said:
Representing at #MarvelGamesSDCC panel - Marvel #PowersUnitedVR, #MVCI , #LEGOMarvel2, #SpiderManPS4, Guardians Telltale & more!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
calling it now, zero announcements at this thing

Zero-ELEC

Banned
The reveal will be arcade mode.

Oh man, imagine that! They make a whole big production to reveal Arcade Mode! An amazing feature!

---

Deadpool being in this once again proves that MvCI has been in the works for a long while now, given that the contract was probably drafted and signed before they started easing off on the Fox "ban".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom