• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V announced (PS360, open world)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Assuming it's multiplat?

i3sZCbFfJHY34.png

was there a PC logo at the end? thought i only saw a 360 and PS3 logo

edit: no PC logo, dunno why guys thought that running on PC means it's coming to PC

B.K.

I can't figure out whether The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes are two games together that comprise Metal Gear Solid V, or whether Ground Zeroes became The Phantom Pain.

Ground Zeroes is probably just the opening act of The Phantom Pain, the way Virtuous Mission was the opening of Snake Eater.

I didn't say it wouldn't be on those platforms, it just won't look as good as that on said platforms.

Right, I understand what you said. There's just...nothing really in that trailer that looks beyond what the PS3 can do...I'll be extremely disappointed if that's how it looks on PS4 (if there is a next gen version).

Surely Kojima changed big Boss' VA on purpose to fit in with
MGS4
, IMO it's a good thing, he said he's not done with Solid Snake too so when he makes his appearance in Hayter's voice it will be glorious.

Sallokin

I'm guessing that this non-Hayter voiced character is the other Snake that was born from Fox. Either that or they've moved on to Cygan or Doyle as the primary actor for him?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So Ground Zeroes is the same game as The Phantom Pain? And they're both MGS5? Okay. That's not confusing at all.

Is the trailer online yet? EDIT: Nvm, downloading the trailer now. Excite.

I'm all for Keifer. It makes too much sense. Sorry David. Also, I have to chuckle at the diehard crowd who wouldn't let go of the Peace Walker = MGS5 dream.

kirblar

Surely Kojima changed big Boss' VA on purpose to fit in with
MGS4
, IMO it's a good thing, he said he's not done with Solid Snake too so when he makes his appearance in Hayter's voice it will be glorious.
This would make complete sense with Kojima's MO.

Derrick01

Banned
I'm confused as to which game is 5 or phantom pain, or ground zeroes or if they're all just 1 game. Fucking hell Kojima.

Someone upload it to youtube please.

Top Bottom