• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mid year sale on NA PSN (finally,there is some good deals)

Aters

Neptunia is on sale on Vita. Finally, time for me to get into this long running JRPG franchise. Do these games have Japanese audio on Vita?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
God of War 3 for $4 is a STEAL. There are some very good prices there. Ratchet for $9 for on PS+ is a must-have.

GWX

Man, super disappointed that Snake Pass isn’t on sale. It’s 40% off on Switch and half off on Steam, but I don’t really want to play it at ~720p30 (or even lower in handheld mode, ugh) on Nintendo’s machine if Sony’s can handle it at 1080p60, and my PC ain’t up to snuff. Oh well, will wait a bit more I guess!

Zekes!

Was kind of disappointed when I looked through the PS4 sale just a few moments ago on PSN. Might get Shadow of Morder (that one's been on sale for the last few sales, but it's steadily gotten cheaper). Ratchet and Clank is probably the only other game I'll pick up too.

Dynomutt

This is why I have no games to trade in. I stopped buying games full price and just wait. I got GOW III for $5.99 earlier this year but $3.99 now is a steal. Did the same with Shadow of Mordor for $7 bucks. When games like that start hitting app prices it's a no brainer to me.

Every time Shadow of Mordor comes up I always consider it but then I never pick it up for whatever reason. I guess it just looks like you go from combat arena to combat arena and I just don't see the open world-ness of it (if that makes sense) from the footage I've seen.

hydruxo

I realize there's a lot of positive stuff on R&C.
Can somebody convince me to not get it?

Why would you want someone to convince you not to get it lmao

It's an incredible game. I paid full price when it came out and loved it. For $8, it's an absolute no brainer.

Every time Shadow of Mordor comes up I always consider it but then I never pick it up for whatever reason. I guess it just looks like you go from combat arena to combat arena and I just don't see the open world-ness of it (if that makes sense) from the footage I've seen.

At this point I'd say just wait for Shadow of War and hop in with that. I waited until a couple months ago to start Mordor, and I just can't get into it. I think a lot of that has to do with waiting too long to play it.

I can only pick one:

One of the God of War remasters (I've played them all except the ones for PSP)
One of the Disgaeas (I've only played the first one)
Gravity Rush

WHAT SHOULD I DO GAF?!

MattAces

Why would you want someone to convince you not to get it lmao

It's an incredible game. I paid full price when it came out and loved it. For $8, it's an absolute no brainer.

At this point I'd say just wait for Shadow of War and hop in with that. I waited until a couple months ago to start Mordor, and I just can't get into it. I think a lot of that has to do with waiting too long to play it.

I really have to stop spending too much. I've been eyeing on this game for awhile. Also another cartoon game is coming this week that I preordered.

Wow, the Disgaea games are on sale, and a decent number of PSP and Vita games.

Little Big Planet Vita was only like $4.

I think I might get one or two Disgaea games, the PSP Jak and Daxter, and Forma.8 at the very least.

Top Bottom