• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Muslim girls racially harassed and fat shamed by a racist patron in restaurant (vid)

Jeff-DSA

If I owned the restaurant I would have the guy banned from the premise for life. That guy is making people feel threatened in their business.

The marketer in me would also reach out to the women in the video and invite them and any friends they want to bring back for a free meal.

"Vermont we thought was liberal"

The idea that racism is mostly an issue in the south (and also that liberals aren't racist) is only perpetuated by non-southern Whites feeding their feelings of regional superiority.

One of those racists who hates immigrants but can't help himself eating at a Mexican restaurant ��

Why racists gotta be hypocrites at every turn? Is it because racism doesn't follow any consistent logic? ��

The idea that racism is mostly an issue in the south (and also that liberals aren't racist) is only perpetuated by non-southern Whites feeding their feelings of regional superiority.

Yup, and there's a whole film about white liberal racists.

5335320170224140711.jpg

You are completely right.

When we first moved to Vermont from Saudi Arabia, we were assured by people that they are not racist, unlike other experiences we've had. But then we gradually realized that there are racists here, whats more dubious is liberal racism differs. More subtle, yet still managed to make us feel marginalized, small and othered. We didn't have many other Muslims (Or people from back home) to confide with and to feel like a part of a community. We felt we were being constantly lectured and patronized.

Shit just sucks. I feel really bad for the women in the video. I do not want anybody to experience this kind of harassment.

Yup, and there's a whole film about white liberal racists.

5335320170224140711.jpg

Even though I'll never understand how it is being black in America, the movie felt relatable. Love the movie. Some of my white liberal friends would always say: "You're one of the good ones," I didn't this was a common saying until relatively recently.

This city is right by Bridgeview, which has a massive Middle Eastern population. Why is this racist asshole anywhere near the area if he hates Muslims so much? Bonus cognitive dissonance points for spouting this bullshit in a Mexican restaurant.

D i Z

Keep pushing, assholes. That clap back from the girls that are tired of your shit will be glorious.

realwords

If I owned the restaurant I would have the guy banned from the premise for life. That guy is making people feel threatened in their business.

The marketer in me would also reach out to the women in the video and invite them and any friends they want to bring back for a free meal.

Speaking of...

CFHWfWb.png

This city is right by Bridgeview, which has a massive Middle Eastern population. Why is this racist asshole anywhere near the area if he hates Muslims so much? Bonus cognitive dissonance points for spouting this bullshit in a Mexican restaurant.
That food too good!

Reading this and the black D.Va cosplayer thread over on gaming side back-to-back and I think I might have had enough internet for the day. Fuck each and every one of these miserable bastards.

Top Bottom