• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Zukkoyaki

I agree, NBA is shaping up to be more fun this year than in quite awhile.

Still thought Melo could fetch more than a 6th man, a scrub and a second-rounder.

jbug617

Banned
OKC got two studs this offseason because the Pacers and Knicks didn't want to trade in the Eastern Conference

@daldridgetnt: Knicks also achieve desire to get Anthony out of Eastern Conference, an impediment to potential deal w/Cavs.

phanphare

Banned
this off season just made it that much more embarrassing when the hornets' season inevitably gets derailed and they finish as the 9 seed

Tall4Life

Its a joke at my expense after i wrote too many words about how Cleveland should want to trade Kyrie to Milwaukee in a package that included Monroe as one of the major pieces.

I think his question is more that why is Giannis before Monroe, Monroe should be considered the #1 star

Line_HTX

Fold the New York Knicks. Seriously, fuck them. New York basically guaranteed Golden State a back-to-back title.

Also, what in the fuck was Morey doing not pushing even further to dump Ryan Anderson's contract...

>:T

jdstorm

Banned
Well according to nostrastormus, OKC traded for George to immediately flip him, one can only assume by this logic they did the same for Melo. Expect some blockbuster 3 for 1 deal by the end of the year.

It all depends on Westbrook and if he signs the extension by October 16.

Russ, George and Melo are expiring contracts. If there isn't a long term commitment in place before the season likely signified by Westbrook putting pen to paper then OKC will likely trade all three. Although what type of players they could get back is anyone's guess.

Fjordson

Lebron also just put out a longer Uninterrupted video.

Jokes aside during bball season, I genuinely have a lot of respect for Lebron.

FZZ

Banned
giphy.gif

soon

Top Bottom