• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Anonymous Confessions 2015 - Bare Your Burdens

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few harrowing days, I come back to see everything all wrapped up.

NTGYK, thanks for all your work on this. I assume that it's fun, but more work than fun most of the time, so I'm raising a glass and a few cheers for you.

Of all the things that I should feel about this thread, happy is at the top. Really, really happy.

Brick

I'm more of a lurker in these threads, but wanted to give props to you, NTGYK. Fantastic thread this year. I might throw a confession into the hat next fall as well, see if I can get some stuff off my chest.

Shame I found out about this thread too late. Have had a developing situation the past week that would have been good to let it out.

Will have to save it for next time!

Thank you for introducing me to Delilah by Florence + The Machine, NTGYK. It's my jam now.

148109-Starlord-youre-welcome-gif-Img-WVCM.gif

Peltz

Here it is. The final confession. Nothing in the spam box. Here's how we close out 2015:

Good stuff, man. Hope your studies go well and you can bask in Uncharted 4 next year!

Greatest confession in the history of this thread, including previous years. People like this confessor are the reason why I joined.

What a perfect way to end it.

P.S. Nice job, NotTheGuyYouKill and the indexers. Much appreciated!

finally got around to finishing the whole thread and I feel like that despite all the weird and crazy stuff, this year's confessions seem to be overall pretty positive for the most part. not as... "dark" as it had and could be. thanks NTGYK for all the hard work you endure and thanks Cesspool for putting everything in order.

sigh...
Having to still put gift under the christmas tree at 31 is a pita..
And my family lifestyle is... WAY TOO TRADITIONAL to accept me getting money and not having any "christmas gift" under the tree...

sigh...
Having to still put gift under the christmas tree at 31 is a pita..
And my family lifestyle is... WAY TOO TRADITIONAL to accept me getting money and not having any "christmas gift" under the tree...

....this is not the thread you're looking for?

Does this thread only come around in November? There's something I wanted to get off my chest, but I don't want people hating me for it, though it's not like I've been a horrible monster or anything.

Hah. I'm actually in the same boat. Found the thread toooo late.

Does this thread only come around in November? There's something I wanted to get off my chest, but I don't want people hating me for it, though it's not like I've been a horrible monster or anything.

NeOak

Yes, only in November. If you send it now, it will be posted next year.

fixedpoint

I know theres a place in hell reserved for me.
You've earned it.
I wish to finish my study soon so I could support my video game hobby again and hopefully become a creator in the future :)
Good luck!
Here it is. The final confession. Nothing in the spam box. Here's how we close out 2015:
Good stuff, man. Hope your studies go well and you can bask in Uncharted 4 next year!
Thank you for taking the time to mediate this - (mostly) fantastic thread.

Venom Fox

Banned
Following legal advice. ;) I didn't actually steal a Vita. See the Vita thread on Gaming side for the story and explanation as to why I posted it.

Retsudo

I've got one for you. It's extremely late because I was banned and I just remembered that I was to post it here.

Dude, these are supposed to be anonymous. You should've sent an email (its linked in the OP).
Btw you should edit your post. You're basically admiting to theft. I don't know the laws there, but beware.

Anyway, that was a shitty thing to do. I hope the employee wasn't fired for that.

And because VitaGaf wouldn't forgive me:

original_zpsb99137af.gif

Well kinda anyways.

Edit: Legal advice

This is gonna be the last confession of the night. The world is full of terrible people, and some of the worst of them are banal as fuck.

comment_gcgjmowwuydtkj0u1j.gif

If this is true:

You're a fucking monster.

If this is false:

You're a fucking racist.

This is the goddamn definition of a scumbag. I don't use the above reaction lightly. You are a fucking piece of shit scumbag.

this made me fucking rage, I do hope his soul burns quite painfully

Sometimes I wonder if I can just walk away from my life.

I can't and won't, but I wonder about it. It's hard to figure out a permanent fix for life's problems. Punching through life's walls over and over. I'll never stop though. Never stop.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
I should stop reading this thead, the incest stories are so disgusting that they ruin my whole day.

I find it bizarre, but interesting. The racist teacher one was the only confession that really hit me hard...whether it was real or not, who knows.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Sorry for bumping this, but I'm late to the party. Like, I burst in the door, and janitor gives me a weird look while cleaning up the mess.

And man, what a mess! This thread was insane, and it literally took me about two months to get through it, reading bit by bit each day as I could. Some intense confessions, some gut-wrenching confessions, some disgusting confessions, some sexy confessions, some creepy as fuck confessions, some funny confessions, some doozy confessions, some heart-warming confessions, and... Soul Fucker. Dude... Too much to comment on individually, and I'm bummed I missed out on the thread while it was actually happening. I had some choice words for some of you guys and gals...

Anyway, I hope that all of those that are going to dark periods get help, all of those going through crises of identity and belonging find themselves and joy, and all of those who choose to screw over their fellow man due to whatever selfish bullshit you justify it with, get what's coming to them.

I probably have stuff I can confess, but I'd have to think about it. I'm sure some I can confess openly, others anonymously. I'll mull it over, and hopefully not miss the crazy train/boat/ark this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom