• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF votes: Most anticipated 2014 game (voting ends midnight EST)

1. Dragon Age: Inquisition: I rather liked Bioware's offerings last gen. While I struggled to finish other games in the same genre even once (i.e. Skyrim), I found myself embarking on a second or even third playthrough of the fantasy series. All I wanted in a sequel was an open world and renewed focus on exploration; and it appears that Bioware is doing just that.

2. The Witcher 3: Bought the Witcher 1. Played it, liked it, never finished it. Bought the Witcher 2. Played it, really liked it, never finished it. This time around, with all the flourishes CD Project is adding to this final chapter, I'm determined to buck the trend.

3. The Sims 4

4. The Division

5. UFC 2014

6. The Order: 1886

7. Watch Dogs

8. Destiny

9. Tropico 5

10. The Crew

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
1. Watch Dogs : Was somewhat disappointed when this was pushed back, but hoping for a really good open world game here.
2. Transistor : Dat art style. Dat music. Dat gameplay. Dat developer!
3. Tales of Xillia 2
4. Bayonetta 2
5. Titanfall
6. Destiny
7. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
8. inFAMOUS Second Son
9. Hyper Light Drifter
10. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

1. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
2. Persona 5
3. The Evil Within
4. inFamous: Second Son
5. Super Smash Bros. Wii U
6. The Order: 1886
7. Watch Dogs
8. Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix
9. Ultra Street Fighter IV
10. Mario Kart 8

1. Bayonetta 2: The sequel to one of my favorite games of the previous generation. Iwata pls give release date

2. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze: The sequel to one of my--, oh well, you know. Except now in HD, with non-waggle controls, and DAVID WISE

3. Super Smash Bros U: My passionate love of Melee is only equaled by my burning distaste for all things Brawl. Honestly wonder where this is going to fall.

4. Shovel Knight: A 2D action-platformer inspired by some NES classics like Mega Man 2, Shatterhand, and Castlevania. Looks great, sounds great, and the talent behind the product inspires confidence. Comes out early 2014, can't wait.

5. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2: The original LoS was a flawed game, and not in a small way, but it showed a lot of promise as a base for something greater. So far, LoS2 looks to be living up to that promise, with faster combat, free camera, better Titan bosses, and a much improved framerate(thank you based Steam version). Don't know how the open world structure's gonna work out regarding the pacing and the level design, we'll see in February.

6. Serious Sam 4: I almost forgot this is coming out in 2014. At least, I hope it is! It was announced with a single concept art that said Coming 2014 about six months ago, haven't heard anything since. But its not like Croteam is very large or have much presence online(the official website hasn't been updated in like, a year), so I'm sure they're hard at work making the game. SS3 has some of the best FPS battles you'll ever play, and I can only hope SS4 somehow makes it bigger and badder without losing the core of the gameplay loop. And enough of the Egypt!

7. Strider: Double Helix developing a game that looks kinda ugly and its all bulletspongy and stuff? Warning signs everywhere. However, I just can't give up hope. Strider 2 is one of the best 2D action games in the world because it just feels so good to control Strider Hiryu and be a ninja badass. At the very least, they seem to have nailed the controls, which makes me very happy. And interviews seem to imply a lot of old Capcom talent is on hand to help develop the title. I'm warming up to this one, I really hope it turns out alright. Can't be any worse than Moon Diver.

8. Wolfenstein: The New Order: Here's another one I hope turns out well. A lot of that devs from Starbreeze(Chronicles of Riddick/The Darkness) are working on this one. It got delayed for several months, don't know if they even announced a new release date besides "2014", but still. I'd love to shoot some more Nazis...and not have to use a damn iron sight when I do it.

9. Hyper Light Drifter: Well, it certainly has a lot of style. And the combat looks slick, a fusion of LttP snappy fencing with some Diablo RPG elements. Dont know too much about the developer, but its got a grace and a confidence to it that makes me think this could be something special.

10. South Park: The Stick of Truth: Well, I needed a 10, and I do love South Park. Can't be worse to play than Alpha Protocol tho, right Derrick

Chojin

1) Tropico 5. I've been a huge fan of the series since the first game and what they're promising for 5 looks amazing.

2) Bayonetta 2. Bayonetta was probably one of my favorite action games last gen.

3) Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS. It's Smash Bros. Lots of living room mayhem!

4) MGSV: Ground Zeros.

5) Titanfall. I need a new shooter to play with my brother that isn't COD or Battlefield.

1. X : I need this game inside me.
2. Bravely Default
3. Trials in the Sky: Second Chapter
4. Dark Souls II
5. Metal Gear Solid V
6. Persona Q
7. Drakengard 3
8. Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
8. Smash Bros Wii U
10. Guilty Gear Xrd

I guess it's just Watch Dogs all of these other games I'm going to wait on

star citizen has me hyped but I'll need a better computer and maybe a oculus rift first

1. The Sims 4 - I'm a sucker for the Sims series. I own them all.... and all the expansion packs.... and quite a few of the in game store items. While I'm impressed with the new editors, I hope the actual game gets an update as well. It was kinda broken in 3 and while the expansions fixed it a bit, it wasn't never on par with sims 2.

2. Tex Murphy: The Tesla Effect - A new Tex Murphy Game, in 2014. I wouldn't have called that one. Plus it looks exactly like the FMV games of old with Chris back as Tex. I always figured if we ever did get a new game, it would be some flash animated budget game.

3. Hotline Miami 2 - Love the music and the 80s themed but I loved the game play more. Frustrating but never too frustrating.

4. Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney - Could be a really interesting addtion to both series on the 3DS.

5. Wolfenstein: The New Order - I'm ready for another Wolfenstein. Its been a few years since I've last shot Nazi's in the face.

6. Thief - I guess I'm hoping this is good more than know it is good. The reboots of Tomb Raider and Deus Ex were both excellent so I have hope.

7. Octodad: Dadliest Catch - Too goofy not to love

8. Mew-Genics - Team Meat is making a Cat Lady sim. That's all I need to know. Plus what is up with cats getting fat.

9. Dungeon Keeper - Yes I know EA has a horrible mobile track record with PVZ2, Theme Pack, etc etc. Maybe this will be good?

10. The Order 1886 - Love the Victorian England setting. Hope it lives up to its teaser.

Larson

Banned
1. The Order 1886 : Love their work, and this setting for a game is just amazing.

2. Uncharted PS4: Naughty Dogs first PS4 game, this is going to be insane.

3. Metal Gear Solid 5: I hope that Kojima makes a great storyline in this one.

4. Driveclub: Looks like the first new-gen racing game. The lightning, omg!

5. The Wolf Among Us: First episode was great, just want to know more of the story.

1. Titanfall - looks like a lot of fun
2. Destiny - Bungie is one of the best developers out there imo and this game looks like one that will last years
3. Mario Kart Wii U - Hey, it's Mario Kart
4. The Division - Game looks like real next gen.
5. Pillars of Eternity - Great talent and we need more original RPG's
6. The Witness - Challenging and different
7. Dark Souls II - Loved the others
8. Infamous: Second Son - Looks gorgeous
9. The Witcher 3 - Waiting for next gen. RPG
10. Halo 5 - Love Halo

Titanfall - sold on the multi-player and the only compelling reason to buy a next gen machine at this point.

The Witcher 3 - if the game was nothing but cut scenes and environment back-drops it would still be enough.

Treyarch next-gen Call of Duty - seems to be the only company that cares about the franchise now. Looking forward to seeing what they do.

The Division - really liked what was shown and pvp looked interesting. First mmo I think is worth liking since WoW.

Kinect sports rivals - looks im compelling enough to try. Hoping it's addictive. I haven't given up on the Kinect dream yet.

-NeoTB1-

1. Destiny : As someone who has been very supportive and very critical of Bungie in the past, I have to say that I am really, really excited about the possibilities of Destiny. It's far and away my most anticipated game of 2014. I hope it delivers.
2. The Division : I have been really impressed by the trailers and short gameplay videos. I really like the idea of this having RPG elements and a minimalistic HUD. The online looks great so far.
3. Bravely Default : The Final Fantasy we deserve? If impressions from our western friends are to be believed I think this will be one of the best JRPGs of the year.
4. Pillars of Eternity : Spiritual successor to some of my absolute favorite games of all-time? Check. Backed the project at a level my wife was upset about? Check. Bring it on!
5. Dragon Age: Inquisition : I enjoyed the previous games (though, like most I had several issues with DA2). The devs seem to be listening to the criticism and taking it to heart this time around. The longer development cycle is good news as well. The frostbite engine looks delicious.
6. X : I hate using this word, but this game looks epic. I was a huge fan of Xenoblade (not to mention Xenogears). An HD version of Xenoblade with mechs = drool. This will be a day 1 purchase.
7. Everquest Next : This game has a ton of potential. The art style, world crafting, and open development process (including Landmark) make this the ideal direction for F2P MMO's. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have been so impressed by it that I happily bought a Founder's Pack for Landmark.
8. The Order : 1886 : I really like the setting and the visuals appear to make good use of the next gen power of PS4.
9. Watch_Dogs : I have a love/hate relationship with similar open world games, but I have been anticipating this one for quite some time.
10. Persona 5 : The only reason this is listed at #10 is because we have so little info on it at this point. P4 is without a doubt my favorite JRPG of the last decade. Chances are I will eat this game up, too. (Note - as it is uncertain when the U.S. will be getting this game, I will most likely import it unless the release dates are close together)

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
1. X
2. Persona 5
3. Bravely Default
4. Super Smash Bros U
5. Bayonetta 2
6. Trails in the Sky 2

Welp, might as well throw in my 2 cents :)

BXrgEyD.png

1. The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt : I loved The Witcher 2, and I can't wait to just get lost in the open world CDPR is building in this one. The graphics are flooring me with every new piece of footage, and it looks like they're really focusing on the story and interactivity of the world and characters. Looks like a real 'next-gen' game.

EAe6D0H.png

2. Dragon Age Inquisition : I quite enjoyed the previous 2 games in the series. I like the world they built, I love the characters, and going back to multiple races, deep customization, a huge world to explore, and tacticality has me extremely interested. It helps that it looks gorgeous in Frostbite 3 too.

Pcmo2nB.png

3. Halo 5 : Probably my top FPS franchise. Bungie built a detailed universe with Halo, and 343 is continuing to build on to it. I really liked Halo 4, and while I do play multiplayer, it's the story that keeps me coming back to the games. I really want to see where 343 takes this one. I want to know where the Chief goes, who he faces, the fate of Cortana, etc. I love the relationship dynamic between Chief and Cortana, and there's no doubt she'll come back, but in what capacity? Can't wait to find out.

ruUKY9x.png

4. The Order 1886 : A steampunk Victorian London built by Ready at Dawn? Yes, hell yes. I'm stoked for this one after seeing the downright gorgeous screenshots and reading the cover story from Game Informer. Lots of physics based destruction, interesting weaponry, characters that seem to possess mystique and depth, and Gears of War-esque combat, what's not to love?

BqkWCMI.png

5. Destiny : Always been a Bungie fan since Halo: CE, and loved every one of their games, so this will undoubtedly be great. A huge galaxy to explore, loot to collect, and customization galore. The fact that there's a traditional, dedicated single player story line shot this much farther up my list.

cNMu7Nd.png

6. Watch Dogs : I was saddened by the delay, but an extra 5-6 months in the oven could be what the game needs. I was hyped for this ever since the E3 2012 reveal. I like Ubisoft games for the most part, and this new take on an open world Chicago has my interests.

w7rqNSk.png

7. Infamous: Second Son : Played and enjoyed the previous 2 games, so I'm definitely down for this one. New powers, bigger, more detailed and more beautiful world. Looks great.

oqEdjGU.png

8. The Division : This would easily be higher up my list if it had a true single player story campaign, but as it stands, the prospect of exploring an open New York City with other players, collecting loot and items to survive, and coming into contact with random strangers in city streets sounds awesome. It helps that it looks visually stunning as well.

WlyLRQQ.png

9. The Witness : There's just something about this little island that's grabbed me. The mystery of it I guess. Beautiful music, a fresh artistic style, and what looks to be some unique puzzles. I can't wait to explore it all.

J1XpbR5.png

10. Thief : I'm not the biggest Thief fan, I enjoyed Deadly Shadows, so this is last on my list. I've been yearning for a nice stealth game and this looks like it'll scratch that itch quite well. Atmosphere looks great.

BusterJol

1. Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number : Bought the first one on day one on PC and beat it the same day. Just love the gameplay, music and how well they mesh together.

2. Titanfall : I've been yearning for something to fill the void left by the disappointing Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty Ghosts. Looks like it will deliver in spades.

3. Super Smash Bros 4 : It's Smash. Can't wait to marathon this the day it comes out with a couple of buddies.

4. Quantum Break : Seems to be developing quite well. The concept and potential interest me a whole lot. I really want to see more though.

5. D4 : The video of one of the developers playing this sold me on it right away.

6. Halo 5? : Love the Halo series. Expecting great things.

7. Sunset Overdrive : Cool trailer at E3, but like Quantum Break I would like to see more.

8. Kirby Triple Deluxe : Kirby has always been pretty consistent and I expect nothing less. Would be great if it was a little on the hard side.

9. Dark Souls 2 : Can't wait to play this and give my 360 a great last hurrah. (Assuming I don't get interested in Lords of Shadow 2 anytime soon)

10. Destiny : Looks like the first great co-op experience on Next-Gen. Also it's Bungie. :D

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
1. Persona 5- I got hooked on the series by playing Golden.
2. Transistor- dat Soundtrack doe
3.Persona 4 Arena 2- I enjoyed the last one
4. Drive Club- Next-gen racer. nuff said
5. Infamous Second Son- this just looks awesome to play.
6. FFX/X-2 HD- First time playing X. Love X-2's fan service and battle System.
7. Child of Light- Looks pretty unique for an american JPRG
8. Rayman Legends- Why not?

1. Uncharted 4
2. inFamous: Second Son
3. Watch_Dogs
4. The Order: 1886
5. Metal Gear Solid 5
6. The Evil Within
7. Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition
8. Thief

Honorable Mention: Quantum Break. Not getting an XB1 for a long time, but I think the game will be great.

Timeaisis

1. Super Smash Bros for Wii U: It's Smash, what can I say?
2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: It's Metal Gear, what can I say?
3. Mario Kart 8: Looks mighty fine.
4. Bayonetta 2: Sequel to one of my favorite action games.
5. The Witcher 3: If it's anywhere as good as TW2 (and it looks to be), then count me in.
6. Watch_Dogs: Looks really interesting, but I'm a little worried about this one.
7. Bravely Default: (NA hasn't got it yet! :p) A FF-like RPG on 3DS. Duh.
8. The Order: 1886: Looks to be the first next-gen game I'll be owning.
9. Dragon Age: Inquisition: Hopefully better than DA2.
10. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: Donkey Kong is great.

I'd put down X, but I don't see it for 2014. It's auto-#1 if it were, though.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
1. Dark Souls 2 : Demon's and Dark Souls may be my two favorite games of the 360/PS3 generation and have insanely high hopes for this one as well.

Majukun

1. bayonetta 2 : sequel of the best game of the last generation
2. dark souls 2 : sequel of the second best game of last generation
3. witcher 3 : even though i doubt they will be able to deliver what they promise
4. SMT X fire emblem : we didn't see shit of this,but a man can dream,right?

Arzehn

1. Deep Down
2. Destiny
3. Yakuza Ishin
4. The Order 1886
5. Uncharted
6. Rime
7. Everquest Next
8. Guilty Gear Xrd
9. Witcher 3
10. X

My feels right now, probably forgetting something.

1. Mario Kart 8 - Coming early next year, everything about it looks amazing. Hopefully it'll have good multiplayer support.
2. The Division - Looks one of the most impressive next gen shooters. Can't wait. Looks to have some interesting elements as well.
3. Super Smash Bros. U - If Smash Bros. has the polish 3D World has graphically, I can't wait. I didn't touch Brawl online so I hope the online will work great for this.
4. Titanfall - Doesn't scream next gen to me. But the movement in the game and the addition of the jetpack looks to change up the gameplay enough to make it interesting. Brink gone right?
5. Destiny - Huge Halo fan, excited to see what Bungie does next. Haven't watched that many videos on it but excited to say the least.
6. Kirby: Triple Deluxe - It will be my first Kirby game since Crystal Shards, and I can't wait to add it to my 3DS game collection.
7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - I haven't played a game from this franchise yet, but it looks amazing and I've only heard good things about The Witcher 2. I plan on playing a month before The Witcher 3 drops.
8. Halo 5 - Like I said, I'm a huge Halo fan. Loved the Halo 4 Campaign but I didn't like the direction H4 went multiplayer wise. Hopefully the multiplayer return back to it's roots.
9. Dying Light - Wasn't a huge fan of Dead Island but excited to see more from what this game has to offers.
10. NHL 15 - NHL 14 released on the PS3 and Xbox 360 so it'll be the first next gen hockey game. NHL in my opinion has improved enough year to year since NHL 10 to warrant a purchase from this huge hockey fan. Excited to play with the Xbox One sticks on this thing!

I really just have the 1 game I'm watching for 2014: The Division.

If this can capture even a little bit of what Freedom Fighters offered...

Sakura

1. Persona 5: Persona 4 was the best game of all time, so I am naturally very excited to see the next entry in the series.

1. Monolith Soft's X: Everything about the game looks incredible so far, and the developers have a good track record since Xenoblade is my favorite JRPG.
2. Super Smash Bros. Wii U: It's Super Smash Bros. and Sakurai has made plenty of great games. It also helps that the game should have online that's actually decent.
3. Tales of Xillia 2: Tales of Xillia is my favorite entry in the franchise, so I'm more than happy to have another game with the same characters. The unique setting and improved combat seem promising, and I've heard the story is excellent.
4. Bravely Default: The game looks to be a very solid JRPG.
5. Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix: I only just got into the franchise with Kingdom Hearts 1.5's release, which I greatly enjoyed. I'm looking forward to playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth by Sleep.

1. The Evil Within - A long-awaited return to survival horror. Been hyped for this ever since I jizzed my pants at the trailer.

2. Bayonetta 2 - Got to play a demo version at Comic-Con back in July. It's going to be as insanely fun and over the top as the first one.

3. Persona 5 - I'll be there day one.

4. X - No comment needed

5. Metal Gear Solid 5 - It's MGS.

6. Watch Dogs - I was already hyped for this, then I saw 10-minute gameplay footage, and it just looks awesome. The multiplayer is going to be pretty sick.

7. Bravely Default - I've been hearing so much about this one.

8. Infamous: Second Son - Loved the first two games, and this will be great on PS4.

9. D4 - More surreal survival horror. I won't buy an Xbone for it, but I'm just glad they're bringing the series back.

10. Drakengard 3 - Loved the first two as well as Nier.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Of course I'm aware of the DSfix. But Dark Souls is also GfWL and the service will shut down next year, why buy now when you're just three months away of Dark Souls II?
Because it's a fantastic game, the best of its year and one of the best of the gen...?

Leks

Because it's a fantastic game, the best of its year and one of the best of the gen...?

I wouldn't say the opposite and that is not the point. I prefer wait for Dark Souls II instead of buying an unfinished game I won't be able to fully enjoy in a few months (if not now), that's it. We all have our standards.

cj_iwakura

I wouldn't say the opposite and that is not the point. I prefer wait for Dark Souls II instead of buying an unfinished game I won't be able to fully enjoy in a few months (if not now), that's it. We all have our standards.

Get the console version?

Angelcurio

Gold Member
This is my selection for 2014:

1. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes : It's a prologue, but it's still Metal Gear, so day 1.
2. Dark Souls 2: Definitely my possible GOTY 2014
3. The Order 1886
4. inFAMOUS: Second Son
5. The Witcher 3:
6. Destiny
7. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
8. Child of Light
9. Uncharted
10. Deep Down

Edit: I'll edit the post with the right order of the games in a moment, posting from a tablet and pushed the post button my accident.

padlock

1. Pillars of Eternity - I really love old school PC rpgs
2. Age of Wonders 3 - Love the genre
3. Wasteland 2 - I really love old school PC rgs
4. All episodes of Walking Dead season 2 - Loved the first season
5. Broken Age - I really love old school PC adventure games

parkinho

To be honest, I have amassed such a terrific backlog of games from 2013 that I am not planning on picking up many new releases this year (let's see how long this plan lasts for!) but there are a few notable exceptions which I will buy as soon as possible.

1. TxK : I don't think I've seen this on anybody else's list, but for me Tempest 2000 on the Atari Jaguar is still the greatest video game ever made, so a Vita-bound successor is absolutely my most anticipated release for 2014. I am sure the guys at Llamasoft will not let me down in the gameplay department, I just pray that the soundtrack can match that of its older brother. 'Mind's Eye' still sends shivers down my spine 20 years after first hearing it.

2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

3. Shovel Knight

4. Ghost Song : I hope this does make it to the Wii U (or Vita)!

That's it for now. To be honest, 2013 was probably my favourite year for gaming since 1998 and most of my personal picks for GOTY weren't announced/not on my radar at the start of the year, so even though my current 'most wanted' list is a little empty I am sure that 2014 will be another stellar year for us all.

FiggyCal

Banned
1. Smash Bros Brawl. I have zero interest in getting a Wii U, but since this game is also coming to 3DS I'll be able to play it on launch. It has DK and Mario characters in the same game, so that's enough reason for me to buy it alone.

2. Watchdogs. Would've been #1 if not for the delay, though I hope the delay means a better finished product.

3. Infamous Second Son. I loved Infamous 1 and enjoyed the little I played of 2. I'm really exited about the new powers that are being introduced as well as how great the graphics are.

EDIT: Persona 5 would be taking Infamous' spot. But I would much rather play the game on the Vita than on the PS3.

1. The Witcher 3 ; The Witcher 2 was one of my favorite games last-gen, and TW3 is looking so far like it's going to be an epic and fitting conclusion to Geralt's story.

2. Dark Souls 2 ; It's Dark Souls 2.

3. Pillars of Eternity ; projected for Q4 2014 right now. This game was the reason that I made a Kickstarter account.

4. Lightning Returns - Final Fantasy XIII-3 ; higher on my list probably just because it's so close to release date. Looking forward to wrapping up the FF13 storyline.

5. Destiny ; Bungie + Borderlands-style MMO sounds like a good time.

6. Dragon Age 3 ; Dragon Age 2 being so crummy still stings a bit, but at least DA3 is getting more than 6 months of development time. Hopefully DA3 will be a return to form for Bioware.

6. Bravely Default ; BD has a lot of hype, but the microtransactions in it are making me a bit wary.

7. Smash Brothers 3DS ; one of my favorite fighting game / party game series. Being able to play it on the go seems pretty sweet.

8. Persona 5 ; lower on my list only because so little details are known yet. I can't imagine not liking another mainline Persona after how good P3 and P4 were.

9. Transistor ; Bastion was awesome, and this game looks beautiful on my list so far.

10. Divinity Original Sin ; I liked the last Divinity RPG, and this one looks like its shaping up nicely.

2013 was so devoid of RPGs, that it probably skewed my list a little into being really RPG heavy. 2014 is looking like it's going to be a fantastic year for RPGs and gaming.

1, Bravely Default
2. Persona Q
3. New Super Smash Bros.
4. X
5. Persona 5
6. Bayonetta 2
7. Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei (If it is still 2014 release)
8. Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
9. Watch_Dogs
10. Mario Kart 8

1. South Park: The Stick of Truth: Love South Park, love Paper Mario, and I loved every single trailer that's come out for this. Can't wait to get my hands on the game.

2. Bravely Default: Will finally stop envying all you Euro bros.

3. Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Most wanted game. Only reason its not number 1 is because I'm wary its not coming out this year.

4. Monolift Soft X: 2nd most wanted game. Same reason like Smash about why its not higher.

5. The Evil Within: I have faith in Mikami.

6. Watch Dogs: Only watched a few trailers, but they certainly piqued my interest.

7. Broken Age: One of the few quality things that was shown in the VGX and put the game on my radar.

8. Mario Kart 8: It's Mario Kart. So long as I don't get bombarded by Blue shells, I always have fun and look forward to the next installment.

9. Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney: Need more puzzles and Objections! in my life.

10. Dragon Age: Inquisition: Wildcard. Hope it turns out to be as good as DA1 and not as putrid as DA2.

Jeb

1.Persona 5: you have no idea how much I have been waiting for this game, how much I've been asking for it, how many times something was teased and I would drop everything just out of hope its this game,P4 is my all time favorite game and I've never been so hyped for a sequel.
2.Dark Souls:First one is one of last gens gems, gameplay focused on challenge and I loved every second of it.
3.MGSV: I'm not as excited about MGS as I used to be,but I guess I'm still interested enough for this.
3.Witcher 3: Witcher 2 was fun and this looks even better, I'm up for this!

That's about it.

Salih

1. 'X' - sequel to the best JRPG of all time. It is a JRPG dream come true.

2. Bayonetta 2 - sequel to the best 3rd person action game of all time. In PG i trust.

3. The Witcher 3 - i just recently picked up this series. The most impressive aspect about this series is the lore and story. I am very pumped how this trilogy is going to end.

4. Super Smash Bros. WiiU

5. Dark Souls 2

6. Donkey Kong Coutry: Tropical Freeze

7. Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney

8. Mario Kart 8

9. Yoshi's New Island (3DS)

10. Shovel Knight

SIQ3oV8.jpg

1. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: I'm hyped for this game simply because it's a continuation of Peace Walker, a game I absolutely adored.

i5xY75R.png

2. Super Smash Bros. 3DS: I was extremely entertained when I used to play Melee at my friend's house, so I look forward to this game's online play.

n3P7eaQ.jpg

3. The Evil Within: I loved REmake, Resident Evil 2 and RE4, and this game is from one of the people behind that series - hence my excitement.

Kydd BlaZe

1. Titanfall- Love what Respawn is doing in their attempt to blend narration and competitive multiplayer together. It looks like loads of fun.

2. Destiny- Can't wait to see how Bungie functions when stepping out from Halo's shadow. Love the concept behind this game. Seems very ambitious.

3. The Witcher 3- The Witcher 2 was absolutely amazing, and the sequel looks to improve on every aspect of it's predecessor. Cannot wait.

4. Halo 5- Despite the hate for Halo 4, I loved it. 343 are graphical wizards, and I cannot wait to see what they can cook up with Xbox One hardware for Halo 5.

5. Watch_Dogs- Really hoping that the delay will allow Ubisoft to get the game running as it was when they initially unveiled it at E3 2012.

6. The Division- amazing graphical showpiece at E3 last year, with some very ambitious co-op MMO stuff going on. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

7. Bayonetta 2- Loved the original, and the sequel looks just as awesome. Can't wait.

8. inFAMOUS: Second Son- looks stunning, visually.

9. The Order 1886- Love the steampunk sci-fi style of this game. Should be a fun co-op shooter.

10. Mario Kart 8- I've always loved the Mario Kart franchise, and MK8 looks like a system seller. Looks awesome.

2. Metal gear solid 5 : I had kind of gone off MGS, but finally finishing MGS4 and then the sublime Peace Walker then the last trailer got me hyped for this all over again. I'm assuming we get both Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain next year?

Unfortunately, The Phantom Pain is unconfirmed :( In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was released in 2015.

Top Bottom