• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF votes: Most anticipated 2014 game (voting ends midnight EST)

1. Infamous SS:
2. Hotline Maimi 2: The first has a soundtrack that's easily in the top 5 of the generation, the gameplay is so frustrating and fun, getting creamed in a level 50 times repeatedly until you can beat it on pure muscle memory is so satisfying. Can't wait for more and playing around with the new characters.
3. The Witcher 3 : I enjoyed the 2nd, it had really fun combat, don't care for the story much. I still want to see how this is actually going to look on consoles, I hope it's not massively inferior to how amazing the pc footage looks
:/
4. The Evil Within:
5.Rime:
6. The Order:

Blowdrum

Neo Member
1. Shadow of the Beast - Reboot of one of my favorite franchises of all time? I'm in.
2. Destiny - What Bungie has promised with Destiny may seem pretty far-fetched, but I believe they can deliver.
3. Infamous: Second Son - I loved the first two games, and I love Troy Baker. I'm greatly anticipating the next title.
4. No Man's Sky - It just looks like the kind of game that you could play for ten minutes, or for ten hours and never get bored. I'm very much looking forward to it.
5. The Division - I have yet to play or see a game set during an apocalypse, and The Division looks like it's doing just that.
6. Dragon Age: Inquisition - I loved the other two Dragon Age games, so I'm pretty excited to try it out on next-gen.
7. Starbound Retail - The beta has been phenomenal so far, so I'm very much looking forward to play the entire game. (Especially with the Novakids.)
8. Fallout 4 - If the game were actually confirmed, it would be the only game on my list.
9. The Order: 1886 - Steampunk and mustaches. 'Nuff said.
10. Titanfall - got a chance to play it and PAX, and while I wasn't blown away by it, I'm looking forward to playing it with friends.

1: witcher 3 (PC), I hope it turns out good and that they put a lot of effort into improving the combat and UI (especially the UI which was crippled to work on consoles last time around ,for shame CDPR)

2: the new Ys memories of celceta for vita (not out till 2014 in europe so it's one of my most anticipated games)

3: bayonetta 2 , although it will be quite a while until I play this (wii U for 99 euros or 150 euros with the game packed in)

I've only got 3 I'm afraid, there's a few others but I'm not sure they'll be out next year I haven't been following upcoming games lately

boxter432

Mario Kart 8 - usually enjoy all the Karts and this looks to be the best version yet.
X - don't usually like RPG's that much but got into Xenoblade.
Smash - looks great

don't have XboxOne or PS4 at this point but am interested in Infamous and Metal Gear as well.

1. Dark Souls II : Dark Souls is my game of the generation. Made me addicted and ruined every other game for me for months to come. I have high expectations for the sequel. I hope it will live up to the legend that is Dark Souls
2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt : The Witcher series is beautiful. I wish more games would make use of slavic mythology/fantasy. The first game had such an amazing feel to it. I liked the atmosphere of the first game more than the second one. If the 3rd game is going to be more like the first one I'm in for a ride.
3. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 : Some people hate the reboot, but I like it a lot. The first game had its share of problems but it was still a very gorgeous game. Top notch art direction, somewhat meaty combat system and good voice acting is where the game shines. The sequel is shaping up to be decent with a free camera and an open world and again a stellar art direction. Gimme!
4. The Order: 1886 : I usually don't like steampunk settings, but this one got me. I love third person shooters and I love the gothic vibe that comes from it.
5. The Evil Within : A Resident Evil 4 like game from grandmaster Shinji Mikami? Yes Please.
6. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes : It's another Metal Gear and I like Metal Gear. Haven't been disappointed by any previous installment before. I'm eager for this one despite its changes in voice actors.
7. Deep Down : I love these types of games. And from a technical prespective it's looking like a real next-gen game. The new engine looks impressive.
8. Destiny : I usually don't play shooters, but the world and the art direction of this game got me interested.
9. Titanfall : Yes, I've seen Titanfall.
10. InFamous: Second Son : Looks nice. The PS3 Infamous games weren't my piece of pie. Need to see if this one is different.

Zalman

1. Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Definitely my favorite franchise of all time. The fact that these games only come out every 5-6 years or so just makes this launch even more special to me. I really can't wait for this game.

2. Super Smash Bros. (3DS)
This counts as a separate game, right? Anyway, same reasons as above. Plus, it's the first portable Smash Bros. game ever, which is kind of exciting in itself.

3. Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
I am really impressed by this game so far. Graphically it looks better than I expected, and I like the addition of zero gravity. Mario Kart has always been a winner in my book.

4. Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix (PS3)
I know it's kind of lame to be excited for an HD rerelease, but I've never played the original games so I'm very pumped for this. I had a blast with the first collection; hopefully the second one lives up to it. A shame KH3 is so far away.

5. inFamous: Second Son (PS4)
I've loved the Sucker Punch guys for many years (especially during the Sly era) so I'm always looking forward to see what they do next. This is definitely my most anticipated PS4 game (not counting TBA stuff like Uncharted.)

6. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
This game got a lot of hate when it was announced (and still does), but I'm very happy Retro decided to make this. Their first DK game was fantastic and this only looks better. The addition of David Wise just makes it even more amazing.

7. Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
I was a big fan of the first Bayonetta. Needless to say, I was very excited when they announced this one. We don't know much about it, but it's more Bayonetta. That's good enough for me.

Batzi

Banned
1. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Big fan. Kojima never disappointed me.
2. Uncharted
Naughty Dog
3. The Order: 1886
Looks interesting.
4. Watch Dogs
Same as above.
5. The Division
I need a good multiplayer game and this one looks like it can make me move away from COD for once.

Concept17

1. Second Son
2. Uncharted
3. Drive club
4. Destiny
5. Deep Down
6. The Division
7. The Order
8. The Witness
9. Rime
10. Evil Within

1. Driveclub : Gorgeous cars in gorgeous environments with incredible skies and cockpit views. So fucking sold.
2. The Division : Tom Clancy dystopian open world co-op game with RPG elements? Day one.
3. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition : More stuff for what should be rock solid performance. I'm in.
4. Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes : They had me at "Open world MGS". colbert-give-it-to-me.gif
5. The Witness : a Modern Myst is just what I need. Looks beautiful and relaxing and mysterious and puzzling.
6. Project CARS : Will be nice to see some more competition to Forza and GT. I'm a founder on PC but chances are most of my time with this will be on the console.
7. inFAMOUS: Second Son : Gorgeous, but need to know more. Campaigns in Infamous have always been great, but the side missions? Not so much.
8. Destiny : Bungielands? I have high hopes but havent been sold yet.
9. The Crew : I'm always in to try some open world racing, especially when they have cockpit views and variety. Hopefully there's more to this than co-op missions.
10. Below : The presentation sings to me. One day I will play this. Maybe not in 2014 tho.

Edit: Changed to use a colon (instead of semicolon) as delimiter. Is that really wise though? Some of the game titles have colons in them.

DrLyme

Neo Member
1. Monolith Soft's X: Xenoblade was one of my favorite games of the last generation. This game looks like it'll be incredible.
2. Super Smash Brothers 4
3. InFamous: Second Son
4. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
5. Mario Kart 8
6. Destiny
7. Watch_Dogs
8. The Division
9. Titanfall

canedaddy

If I get a PS4 this list will change quite a bit, but since I'm stuck in last gen...

1. Persona 5 (PS3) - Seems like an eternity since Persona 4 came out on PS2.
2. Rogue Legacy (Vita)
3. Child of Light (PS3)
4. Drakengard 3 (PS3)
5. The Witch and the Hundred Knights (PS3)

frankMX

1 Dreamfall Chapters .TLJ is my favorite adventure game series
2 Dragon age dragon age inquisition
I have the most fun with this game series, and this is the only wrpg I play now.
3 ffx/ffx-2 HD , I love ff10, this two and ff9 are my favourite in final fantasy series.
4 dark souls 2.I have never played dark souls 1 but I have lot of fun watching others play, recently Jeff from twitch, I think i might play myself when it comes out.

Banned
1. Bayonetta 2 ; the sequel to the best action game of last gen on a Nintendo platform. What I've seen so far has been epic.

2. X ; spiritual successor to Xenoblade in HD. Looks to me the technical marvel of the Wii U's hardware capability.

3. Infamous Second Son ; my most anticipated PS4 game and the reason I got one at launch. Looks incredible.

4. Smash Bros. ; looking forward to the first HD smash and also having a handheld version for the first time ever.

5. Mario Kart 8 ; the game looks graphically incredible and it runs at 60 frames a second. The new antigravity gameplay reminds me of F-Zero

Fandangox

1. Bayonetta 2: My most expected game next year. Dying to see how the combat differs from the first one and the co op mode.

2. Monololith Soft's X : I liked Xenoblade, this seems to be that, but with Online features and a world that is even more "explorable" than Blade's since you can also fly with mechs.

3. Smash Brothers 4: I love super smash, great accessible game that everyone can play and master, really fun with friends. All newcomers thus far seem to have really unique and interesting movesets.

4. Persona 5 : Looking forward too see how the story plays out, since it deals with stress of life. It was also mentioned it was going to be different from 3 and 4 in the same way those were different from 1 and 2, really curious about that.

5. Infamous: Second Son: Mainly really curious about how the new powers play in the overworld, it seems you could do really interesting stuff with it.

6. Persona Q Labyrinth: As I said, I like SMT games. Just curious about how the story plays and how similar it is to Etrian odyssey gameplay-wise.

1.) Infamous
2.) Destiny
3.) Transistors
4.) The Witness ( know little, but from what I have seen it looks like fun, and difficult )
5.) DriveClub
6.) Rime
7.) Final Fantasy X HD Remake
8.) Dying Light ( or is it daylight? The Mirrors Edge meets Left for Dead game lol, looks good actually )
9.) Starbound
10.) anything Star Citizen related

Everybody's Gone to Rapture, Shadow of the Beast, Uncharted, etc. are on my list too but dunno anything about releases. Not too sure about Rime but ... who knows.

tesla246

1-Xendoblade 2
if it is even half as good as X1, were in for a treat
2-Mario kart 8
Graphics looks as amazing as its track design.
3-Smash 4
need I say more? trying to be on a media blackout
4-Bayonetta 2
5-fire emblemx SMT

1. South Park: The Stick of Truth - Obsidian are one of my favorite developers and I'm a huge South Park fan. This is a marriage made in heaven for me.

2. Dark Souls 2 - I sunk more time into Dark Souls than any other game last Gen.

3. The Witcher 3 - Mature themes and writing in an open world and without ham fisted choices and morality systems? Sign me up.

4. Destiny - Bungie know how to make a FPS. I'm just hoping that this ends up as more than Borderlands online with admittedly great Bungie lore/presentation. I'm optimistic.

5. Titanfall - I've completely burnt out on COD, and this looks like it'll scratch that arcade shooter itch.

killatopak

1. Persona 5
2. Drakengard 3
3. Final Fantasy X-X2 HD
4. Persona 4 Dancing All Night
5. Persona Q
6. The Order 1886
7. Infamous : Second Son
8. Drive Club
9. Super Robot Wars Z3
10. Tales of Zestiria

Woenix Phright

Neo Member
1. The Witcher 3 - Don't really have a PC that can run it right now, but I seriously cannot wait.
2. Drakengard 3 - Might be because I've been listening to the soundtrack since its Japanese release, but the follow-up to Nier has me excited no doubt. I didn't even like the other 2.
3. Dark Souls 2 - About all that needs to be said.
4. South Park - Love Obsidian and I need a real Paper Mario-esque fix.
5. "X" - Still waiting to hear more, but so far so good.
6. Persona 5 - Love the series, but need both Atlus and the fans to move on from Persona 4. This is the first step.
7. Lightning Returns - Don't know why but this one looks like stupid fun.
8. The Order - Fun setting, wish we could see more.
9. InFamous: Second Son - Reason I bought a PS4 at launch. Love the series and always manages to surprise me.
10. Titanfall/Destiny - Hard to choose here, one looks far more "pick-up-and-play", the other looks far more interesting in every other respect. A new PC is the first thing to worry about next year but until then I won't have Titanfall, so I guess Destiny.

1. Witcher 3 - I've only played the first chapter of Witcher 1 before my save file disappeared, but this has amazing graphics and I prefer an open world.
2. Destiny
3. The Division
4. Stardew Valley - Harvest Moon style game for PC. God knows we need some of these.
5. Stonehearth - No, not Hearthstone, this is a building game.
6. Rimworld - Prison Architect / Dwarf Fortress in space.
7. X
8. Paradise Lost: First contact - Another Greenlight game that looks great.
9. Banner Saga - Promising sRPG.

boinx

1. Persona 5 : Finally it's coming for sure. Just hoping it will make 2014 in the west too ;__; SAVE US SEGA!
2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes : MGS is my favorite game franchise, can't wait to see what kinda antics Kojima has come up with again.
3. Infamous: Second Son : I wasn't too hot on the earlier games, i liked the Festival of Blood DLC though and this PS4 iteration looks more interesting in every way, especially the MC.
4. Super Smash Bros 3DS : Love Smash, it's awesome that i can get this on 3DS too.
5. The Order 1886 : The setting looks super interesting and the graphics are just gorgeous, i need to know more about this game asap, sony pls.
6. Persona 4: Dancing All Night : I like rhythm and dancing games, so Persona + GENIOUS STEP! + Meguro OST + Vita = FUCKING PERFECT!
7. The Evil Within : I'm always dying for more horror games and the fact that this one is helmed by Mikami the Master makes me even more excited.
8. Drakengard 3 : I haven't played the earlier Drakengard or even Nier but i'm hearing that all these games have a pretty batshit crazy story and i love batshit crazy. The gameplay looks like fun hack&slash and i like the character designs a lot.
9. Deep Down : This one looks like a combination Souls and Monster Hunter games but you are put in a dungeon. With Coop. I love all that shit so bring it on.
10. Destiny : Halo was breddy good and what Bungie is trying to do with this game seems quite interesting. Hoping this will be a good one to play with my buddies.

18-Volt

1. Smash Bros.: It does not need an explanation.
2. Persona 5
3. Tales of Zestria: FF and DQ are both dead, Long Live the new JRPG King!
4. X: Not a "JRPG". Hopefully.
5. Uncharted 4: It has to be 2014, otherwise Sony will have nothing for fall 14.
6. Bayonetta 2
7. The Order 1889: Best steampunk game of 2014. Not "best", the only ONE!!!
8. Mario Kart 8: Cranky.
9. Infamous: Second Son
10. Tales of Xillia 2: What? There are 2 Tales games in an anticipation list? I wouldn't have believed if I saw it 4 years ago.

Stuff I'm not sure about: Watch Dogs, Witcher 3, Sunset Overdrive, Lightning Returns, DKC: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's New Island, MGS 5, Lord of Shadow 2

Vibranium

Banned
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt and a huge open world. It deserves big sales.)

2. InFamous Second Son

3. Super Smash Bros. 3DS (Screw Wii U Smash fans complaining about this one, it will be awesome to play with other people around the world on their portables)

4. The Order 1886

5. Broken Age

6. Routine (Super pumped for this indie one, hopefully it doesn't let me down!)

7. Pillars of Eternity (Isometric and Obsidian!)

8. Wasteland 2

9. South Park The Stick of Truth (Obsidian goodness with Matt and Trey hopefully tearing into the games industry, and especially Bioware fantasy writing)

10. The Evil Within (Please have files and backtracking Mikami, please!)

Still a lot of other stuff I'm excited for, and to be honest I didn't really put much thought into how I ordered everything. Can't wait!

Infamous, because I'm a huge fan of the series and can't wait to see what Sucker Punch does with the PS4
FFX HD, because it's one of my favorite games of all time.
KH II.5 because I've been waiting soooo long for Final Mix to come to EU and I've always wanted to play BBS but never had a PSP.
Smash Bros 4, because these games are always amazingly fun!

squadr0n

1.Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes; Its probably only going to be 2-3 hours but it still meets my metal gear requirement for the year!
2.Dark Souls 2
3. Persona 5; But isnt this only confirmed for Japan in 2014?
4. Bayonetta 2
5. Titanfall
6. Destiny
7. Watch_Dogs; This went from my most anticipated to almost my least since they delayed it this year and what looks to be happening again.
8. south park
9. Bravely Default
10. X

1. Titanfall ; This is what I call a sequel to Modern Warfare. The other Call of Duty games were merely re-editions. Also, I've been waiting so long for the return of the real Infinity Ward.
  2. Destiny ; I haven't played much Bungie stuff since I don't play on Microsoft consoles but I've heard good things about them and this seems to be their most ambitious project ever.
  3. The Division ; Looks gorgeous and is advertised as more of an RPG than a shooter so I hope the game has some sort of variety
  4. Watch Dogs ; I can do with more adventure games in a contemporary setting

Honorable mention: Oculus Rift

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt; First one was my most replayed game besides Dragon Age: Origins.
2. Pillars of Eternity; It's a classic RPG and it's made by Obsidian. Hype enough.
3. Dragon Age: Inquisition; Still hopeful even after the Dragon Age 2 disaster.
4. Eve: Valkyrie; If it actually comes out this year.

1. Halo: Really invested in the story of Halo and Master Chief, want to see what will happen; I expect 343i to really push the XB1.
2. Destiny: Excited to explore the solar system and to learn more about the story
3. TitanFall: Gameplay looks to be pure adrenaline
4. The Division: Looks like a true next gen experience
5. The Witcher 3: Can't wait to wrap up the story, now in an open world
6. Watch_Dogs: Looks like a modern day AC, with hacking and Sci-Fi elements, sounds great.
7. Sunset Overdrive: Can't wait to see what Insominac can do on next gen.
8. The Evil Within: Love the emphasis on horror elements
9. Plants vs. Zombies: GW: Cartoony BF sounds great
10. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros: Can't wait to see what Kojima has in store for this.

2014 looks to be an incredible year in gaming, can't wait!

Bumhead

Banned
1. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number : Hotline Miami is incredible and anything that delivers more of that with a new soundtrack is going to be so, so good.

2. Oddworld: New 'N' Tasty : Pretty much a dream project for me as far as remakes go. Been hankering for this for years, lost my shit when it was announced and absolutely can't wait for release.

3. TitanFall : Played it at Eurogamer Expo 2013 and it was Game of the Show for me by a landslide. The hype is legit.

4. Drive Club : Delays have been kind to this game. Newest footage looks jaw dropping and I have faith in Evolution. Just need it in my veins at this point.

5. Infamous: Second Son : Not a huge fan of the previous games but Second Son is impressive looking.

6. Destiny : Trailers and premise of the game look highly impressive.

7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt : Loved TW2 despite never finishing it. The Witcher 3 looks incredible.

8. Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes : I thought MGS4 was an insipid piece of shit that soiled both the past of the future of the series, and I'm rapidly losing faith in Kojima. But MGS1 and 3 still burn bright in my gaming life and so any mainline MGS game is still kind of a big deal. I will hope and pray between now and release that it's any good.

9. Rime : Looks delicious.

10. The Witness : Excellent looking and intriguing puzzle game. I liked but didn't love Braid, but trust Blow and have high hopes for this.

And some bonus, undated or unannounced ones:

X. Uncharted PS4 : Would prefer for Naughty Dog to start on PS4 with a new IP and I thought Uncharted 3 was a heap of shit, but I'll forget both those things at the first full reveal of this.

X. Quantum Break : Don't even own an Xbox One and not sure when or if I ever will, but a new Remedy game is a big deal. Love their stuff.

X. Grand Theft Auto V PS4 : Because my PS3 died before I got chance to play it, and 1080/60.

X. The Last of Us PS4 : As above.

X. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 : New gen, new opportunities. The balance of power has switched before and I thought FIFA 14 was a backwards step, so it's all to play for as soon as PES goes next-gen.

1. X - MonolithSoft delivered with Xenoblade, expect them to do it here as well.
2. Super Smash Bros for Wii U
3. Persona 5
4. Bayonetta 2
5: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

TheXbox

1. Destiny : Bungie. That's it.
2. Super Smash Bros. U
3. Uncharted PS4

Consider Halo 5 my number one if they actually decide to make a Halo game. They won't, though, so fuck it.

Game A: Mario Kart - always a hoot multiplayer and always have fun with mates and a few drinks!

Game B: Hotline Miami 2 - got first one for pc then Vita/ps3. A fantastic game and cant wait for more. I hope they can have a level editor in there that would rule!

Game C: Project Cars - I know its graphics wont be as amazing as what we've seen for the pc but cant wait to play it on wiiU (if its out next year!)

Game D: The Last Guardian - believe;

Game E: Infamous Second Son - don't have PS4 But look forward to picking both up.

1) Monolith's X - Xenoblade wasn't just my favourite game of the year, or even generation. It's possibly my favourite game of all time. The trailer was HNNNNGGGG.. I just hope they make it a tad more colourful like Xenoblade was. The potential is just ridiculous.
2) Persona 5 - It's been a long time coming. 3 and 4 were epic. This would have been first if Xenoblade Chronicles hadn't been so amazing.
3) Smash Bros Wii U - Played the hell out of Melee and Brawl. But I didn't get into them competitively. These games are always huge, and the soundtrack from Brawl was ridiculous in terms of quantity and quality. Day 1. No questions asked.
4) Tales of Xillia 2 - Enjoyed a lot about the original. I'm glad they're expanding on this universe. Another day 1 by default.
5) Monster Hunter 4 - Love love love the look of this. Plus the Link costume does more for me than it really should.
6) Dark Souls 2 - Admittedly haven't finished the original. Though I know I'm really close! Looking forward to discovering everything for the first time.
7) Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Tales of Symphonia is one of my favourite games of all time. Considering the number of times I've finished the Gamecube version, should be a relatively easy platinum too. But thrown in is the PS2 exclusive content. So sold!
8) Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - I admit I was one of the "This is what Retro have been up to? :(" crowd when it was announced, and I put it to one side. THEN I realised David Wise was on-board for the soundtrack. And I'm back on the hype train. *Swoon*
9) Destiny - I haven't heard anything for a while. But it has potential. Keeping an eye out on this one.
10) Mario Kart 8 - Mario Kart 7 was okay, but I'm a bit annoyed they nerfed snaking and tried to balance it even more. Particularly because I was very competitive with MK:DS. This looks to be a safe bet, unfortunately. But it could still surprise me.

Camp Lo

Banned
Lords of Shadow 2 - I love castlevania so yeah, it's a must buy.

Watch Dogs - it was my must have for 2013 so I want to know if it lives up to my expectations

Witcher 3 - I loved W2 so I'm interested in finishing the saga.

The Crew - I'm dying for a customizable racer in the vein of Midnight Club 3 so I hope this is worth me getting a PS4 for.

1.) Hearthstone
2.) Guilty Gear Xrd
3.) Everquest Next
4.) The Order: 1886
5.) World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
6.) The Witcher 3
7.) Transistor
8.) South Park: The Stick of Truth
9.) Dragon Age: Inquisition
10.) Child of Light

Chamber

love on your sleeve
1. Bayonetta 2 : Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden are dead. Save me, Platinum.
2. Destiny
3. The Order: 1886
4. The Division
5. Uncharted

bender

What time is it?
1. Dark Souls 2 - I love the worlds and monster design they create. The series is as close as it comes to the perfect RPG for me.
2. Witcher 3 - Really curious to see the open world design.
3. The Witness - Seems like it's going to be a modern day Myst.
4. Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes - I'm a sucker for anything Metal Gear Solid related.

Flarin

1. The Order: 1886 : Has such an alluring mystique to it. Setting seems cool and Ready At Dawn has a solid track record.
2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt : The scale and detail of this game is mind-blowing. Witcher 3 has the potential to be the greatest open world RPG ever.
3. Bravely Default : I'm an old-school JRPG nut and this looks like it could be an all time classic.
4. Dying Light : Dead Island was stupid, good fun and Dying Light looks like it's building on that with parkour elements. Sign me up!
5. Infamous: Second Son : The reason I'll be buying a PS4 next year. Powers look fun as hell.
6. The Division : Seems like a persistent, online version of The Last of Us. And that just sounds like tons of fun.
7. The Evil Within : I'm ready to be scared again from the original master. Here's hoping Mikami delivers.
8. Destiny : World looks cool with fun Borderlands-ish gameplay. Ready to dive in with some friends.
9. The Witch and the Hundred Knight : Most original-looking thing NIS has done in years. Love the art style too.
10. Tales of Xillia 2: I love the Tales games and am ready for more.

1. Monolith's X : It doesn't matter if it is Xenoblade 2, An open world monster hunter like game, or something else, I want it.

2. Mario Kart 8

3. Super Smash Bros. U

4. Dark Souls 2

5. Bravely Default

6. Bayonetta 2

7. Deep Down

8. Project Cars

9. Kirby Triple Deluxe

10. The Order 1886 : This is only on the list because at the moment it looks interesting.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
1) Atelier Escha & Logy: Played a good but of the Japanese original, only stopped when the English edition was announced.
2) Bravely Default: Same reason as #1
3) Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney: Same reason as #1
4) Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies: The last proper Professor Layton game. I'm gonna miss this series.
5) Monster Hunter 4 English release announcement: Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase Capcom, make at least this happen next year! Pretty Please?
6) Atelier Ayesha Plus and New Atelier Ronona English announcements: While we're at it, I hope TK brings these over!
7) Ar no Surge: From the creative team of Ar Tonelico. I can't wait!
8) Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2: Take one good look at my avatar and you'll know why.

Alx

1. Sunset Overdrive. It seems to be fun, with a great design, and it's something completly new.
2. Bayonetta 2. Bayonetta was my favorite game of the generation, so its sequel gets all my attention.
3. Titanfall. Not exactly a genre I play a lot, but it also looks new and fun, so why not.
4. Kinect Sport Rivals. For the first hight profile kinect game of the generation, probably.
5. D4. Out of curiosity mostly, but I liked the first gameplay video they showed.

jmizzal

1.Smash Bros WiiU: First Smash Bros in HD and should have much better online

2.X: Game looks amazing and if its as good as Xenoblade look out

3.Hyrule Warriors: A action Zelda spin-off nice, if it has a bunch of playable character it could go higher

4.Watch_Dogs: Have been wait for this one looks great

5.Bayo 2: I'm ready to see what Platinum can bring with this on WiiU

Top Bottom