• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2015

Endo Punk

The Order: 1886 - Top 10

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

I feel with all the negative reception the game is getting a group of white knights on gaf have come together to show us the light. They are going to get us hyped for the game whether we like or not. The harder the objective criticism hits the harder the blind love will push back.

Wendler

Banned
I'm kinda surprised The Order made it in to the top 10. I was getting the sentiment anticipation for that game somewhat chilled, but I guess not.

The PS4 has the biggest install base by a long shot and it's a game that specifically appeals to the fan base with cinematic action and amazing graphics.

Largely not surprised.

Can't wait for a game that is announced (being basically done) this year and comes out this year that breaks this list.

It happens sometimes.

Only 2 games I am anticipated for are in the non-top 10.

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

Yeah I think its silly too.

No Division? I'm surprised, I'm pretty excited for it.

2015 is looking like a great year for games.

Do we even know if that is actually coming out this year? I mean it seems like it has to but who knows.

No Division? I'm surprised, I'm pretty excited for it.

2015 is looking like a great year for games.

I was pretty excited for it but then Watch Dogs happened... and then forced parity... and then AC: Unity and The Crew came out. It just hasn't been Ubisoft's year and The Division is nowhere on my list anymore.

Halo 5 has moved up a few places since last year, perhaps if Microsoft delay it until 2016 it will make the top 10!

I did my best in voting for Quantum Break :(

Why are people in general more hyped about pillars than torment? I thought the original Torment was like the best CRP ever? Regardless, I need to look into both of these...

Hey my quote's on there!

Seriously Splatoon under Order? Lol. Looks like Xenoblade dropped a spot from 2014. Didn't think Persona or Batman would be that high.

Durante

Why are people in general more hyped about pillars than torment? I thought the original Torment was like the best CRP ever? Regardless, I need to look into both of these...
Because (almost) everyone following this closely is convinced that Torment won't be released in 2015.

And RTwP > TB :p

Skyzard

Banned
Guys...

GTAV PC...Phantom Pain, Project Cars, Rainbow 6, Evolve, the division...

:( disappointed

Okay good, the most surprising one (phantom pain) is there, I just missed it like a noob.

The others though.

misho8723

Banned
Wow, there are many PS4 owners at GAF..
Shame about Witcher 3 being only at n. 5 and about all of PC games, but whatever

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I see we have are results for 2015 GOTY awards already done.

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

You underestimate fanboys.

The teams behind them.

Obsidan is behind Pillars. They did Fallout 2, Planescape, Icewind Dale while they were Black Isle Studios. They also did KOTORII, New Vegas, Alpha Protocol, and more. They are still the fan favorite company.

AAK

My votes:

1. The Witness
2. Mortal Kombat X
3. Ratchet & Clank
4. Resident Evil Revelations 2
5. Hellblade
6. Helldivers
7. Rime
8. Batman: Arkham Knight
9. Bloodborne
10. Soma

Oh well... 2/10 made it.

But still, I wonder what people saw in The Order to make it so anticipated for them.
Guys...

GTAV PC...Phantom Pain, Project Cars, Rainbow 6, Evolve, the division...

:( disappointed

Okay good, the most surprising one (phantom pain) is there, I just missed it like a noob.

The others though.

Rereleases like GTAV / Dead or Alive: LR don't count.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I feel with all the negative reception the game is getting a group of white knights on gaf have come together to show us the light. They are going to get us hyped for the game whether we like or not. The harder the objective criticism hits the harder the blind love will push back.

Yeah, that must be it.
comeon.png

hemtae

Obsidian is more proven than inXile and there's a higher chance of Pillars of Eternity coming out in 2015.

Gurish

Number 1 is very justified, especially after the latest GI details, game seems to improve on greatly, fixing any criticism previous games in the series had, PSX demo was awesome!

Good job Shinobi.

Top Bottom