• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anko

Where is that line from?

This is what I see on the page linked:
話題沸騰!フロム・ソフトウェアとSCE JAPANスタジオが贈る究極のアクションRPG『Bloodborne(ブラッドボーン)』!プレイステーション®ブースで試遊体験できる超難関ステージに挑む!『Bloodborne』新情報もお届け!
Which is new info for bloodborne. Did they correct a typo? Misunderstanding/Misinformation?

mao2

Where is that line from?

Which is new info for bloodborne. Did they correct a typo? Misunderstanding/Misinformation?
They edited it. I guess there's no new game announcement after all, just new info for Bloodborne.

No. They don't. The literal translation is "First public information about the title (whichb is bloodborne, nowhere it says new) will be also revealed"

You don't use that way to indicate a new title. You use something like Atarashi Titoru

There's absolutely no indication about a new game in that sentence, I'm sorry.
They edited it. I guess there's no new game announcement after all, just new info for Bloodborne.

LOL damnit

C7UVKAK.gif

Abriael

Banned
Where is that line from?

There has never been a typo. Just a mistranslation on the OP's part. That listing has been like that since it has been published days ago.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Legend_of_Dragoon_2_start_by_MADMIKE92.jpg

God willing.

RK128

Cool, so that rumored Studio Japan RPG or Gravity Rush 2 will be announced :D. This TGS is just too awesome :). FF XV looking like a real game and progressing its development well (I hope so at least :l), Type-0 coming early next year (plus it looking like a fun game), and Silent Hills/P.T. getting a new teaser trailer.....such a great TGS so far :).

I do wonder what the RPG Sony making is..... I think it is a reboot of either Arc the Lad (that trademark being the hint here), Wild Arms or Legend of Dragoon.

Anko

There has never been a typo. Just a mistranslation on the OP's part. That listing has been like that since it has been published days ago.

The words in that OP and in that site are very different words.. They're not even pronounced the same. How does someone go from one to the other.
The words in the OP do mean an unannounced title. The ones on the site specifically refer to new info for Bloodborne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom