• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Life Is Strange game confirmed; not at E3; Life is Strange sold over 3 million

I like Max and Chloe but this is one game where the ending isn't open whatsoever. Whatever you choose it's done. So I'm hoping this is a more anthology type game with new characters. It's not even like The Last of Us where it's got some closer but still open.

Life is Stranges story is totally done in the original

Tagavaka

Neo Member
tumblr_o64f0iiZ4g1sn6uu4o1_500.jpg

I am excited for this even though I haven't finished the last two chapters yet. (i don't want it to be over so i've been putting off finishing it and reading fanfic for years instead and told myself i'd only finish it if there were more DONTNOD Life Is Strange style games coming) These characters are so vividly written and wonderful. The art style is beautiful and the music is fantastic. The setting is so rich and alive and feels like a character in and of itself

Also for the people referencing that article from 2015 about a new cast being likely, a lot can change in a few years. Not saying a new cast wouldn't be good but that article might be too old to use as a reference.

I'm leaning toward preferring a female character but it could work with a very non typical male character like a young John Crichton from Farscape

A POC main lead might be interesting too but I agree they should keep it young

Alienfan

Does that mean 3 million bought episode 1 / downloaded it when it was free, or 3 million bought the season?

It would be cool if the next season focused a atypical male (not super straight / masculine). A lot of unexplored potential there

Top Bottom