• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New pics of Okami

Flo_Evans

ahh I wanted to stop watching that video but I couldn't look away. They can port this to whatever they want. Just release it now on PS2! Why is this damn demo timed? That is the lamest crap. Let me play around till I decide I'm done.

YES OKAMI YES!

p.s. I <3 Okami.

All you people wanting a GC version:

Just wait one week before the PS2 release. Capcom will then anounce a special edition version coming to the Cube this November.

jett

D-Member
Oblivion said:
QFT.

J/k. This game seems pretty awesome. I would want it on the GC for better graphics, but if they port it from the PS2 version, I think there wouldn't be a significant amount of difference. Not unless they built it from the ground up for the GC, which is definitely not the case for this.

A shame this game will probably bomb, though. :(

I think it's fucking hilarious you say that you would want the game on GC, but then go ahead and frown over the possibility of this game bombing on PS2.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
jett said:
I think it's fucking hilarious you say that you would want the game on GC, but then go ahead and frown over the possibility of this game bombing on PS2.

So just because I would want it on a system with better graphics, it means that I can't point out that this game might bomb? Okey dokey, chief.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Pedigree Chum said:
I thought nintnedo fans didn't care about graphics.

This one does. But that doesn't mean I'm going to totally ignore games that might not have bloom lighting or whatever, as long as they're fun.

Oblivion said:
This one does. But that doesn't mean I'm going to totally ignore games that might not have bloom lighting or whatever, as long as they're fun.

IC, but honestly Okami looks fantastic on PS2, the hardware doesn't seem to be holding back the game IMO.

pj

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
IC, but honestly Okami looks fantastic on PS2, the hardware doesn't seem to be holding back the game IMO.

Well, the framerate in the demo gets pretty shitty a few times.

BUT, to the game's credit, it is the awesomest looking last gen game, and the build is probably a year old by now.

Krowley

looking at all these different areas and seemingly varied gameplay, i have a feeling this game may be pretty long. like maybe 30+ hours. it really has a zelda/epic quality and it's certainly been in development long enough. The world seems really huge and this seems like the kind of game that i could play for a long time.

Flo_Evans

I know this has been asked but I will say it agian: when is the US release???

and would you cube onry dudes STFU please? You are like those 'I'm waiting for the PS2 version of RE4! 'tards, but worse. How in the world you could sit around waiting for a port to a dead system while your PS2 sits there begging you to put this in it is beyond me.

Now if you want to talk about a sequel or an upgraded port to the rev that actually makes sense.. ok.

What would be bad-assed is if it supports WACOM tablets :D

Top Bottom