• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PlayStation Store discounts on EU PSN 20/5

Tizoc

For a person who likes JRPGs, didn't have a PSP of my own, and got a Vita recently...this sale is golden!

Persona 3 Portable, Patapon, Breath of Fire III, and Trails in the Sky are all prime candidates.

Patapon isn't a jRPG but it's good from what I heard.

Get Riviera too though, really nice jRPG.

Heartfyre

Patapon isn't a jRPG but it's good from what I heard.

Get Riviera too though, really nice jRPG.

Oh, very true, but it's still something I've always wanted to play. Thanks for clarifying, though!

And thanks for the tip! At that price, why not?

Cronen

Plays well, in game models aren't great but its okay.
Still would recommend the original on ps2 and FES instead of p3p
but if its your first time playing P3 it ain't a bad version.

Thanks. I'm currently finishing up Persona 4 Golden so am looking at going back and trying P3. Unless I can download the PS2 version and play it on my PS3, I may give the P3P one a go!

I knew my gut was telling me to not buy La-Mulana EX yesterday. Something was 'wait for this week's PSN update'. Glad I listened to it.

Wace

Crazy stupid SCEE rates conversion.

Now, on Russian store

BRAND NEW Witcher 3: (70euro) 3500 roubles (i.e. 1 euro = 50 roubles)
stupid DISCOUNTED with 20% OFF for PLUS Order: (40 euro) 3200 roubles (i.e. 1 euro = 80 roubles)

Deal of the week my ass

NinjaBoiX

Wow, that's a lot of Dragonball...

No interest in that and The Order is still too pricey as I can get it on disc for that and sell it 6 hours later.

Might bite on some of that PSP stuff though.

Melon Husk

New deals coming up on EU PSN today:

Gravity Rush
60% off
Original price £11.99/€14.99

Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
70% off
Original price £11.99/€14.99

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier [PSP]
60% off
Original price £6.49/€7.99

Daxter [PSP]
60% off

LocoRoco 2 [PSP]
60% off

Patapon [PSP]
60% off

Patapon 3 [PSP]
60% off

Lock and deal with me if old.

That's not quite the same as SCEA's <$1 deal...

Are the rest from that list worth the asking price?

Tizoc

Looking at that list, and based on games I've played these are the must have games IMO, assuming all are Vita compatible in EU
Breath of Fire 3
Broken Sword 5
Capcom Classics Reloaded
Capcom Puzzle World
Darkstalkers Chronicles
Daxter
Gravity Rush
La-Mulana
Maverick Hunter X
Persona PSP games
Riviera
TR Anniversary
TR Legend
Trails in the Sky

Not played but heard good stuff about them
WipEout Pulse
MotorStorm AE
Patapon 1 and 3
LocoRoco 1 and 2

So COD Black Ops Declassified is €15 on this sale. It was €8 on the earlier Call of Duty sale, god damn it Sony.

This sale isn't for me, so I don't need to worry about still not being able to access PSN.

?? Not to my experience. It's usually early - mid afternoon GMT on the Wednesday.

That changed a few weeks ago. Try a manual search in the early morning next week. The games are all there, often just not in the correct categories on the frontpage of the store. Even all the PSP sales were up at 6 AM this morning.

Duster

Seeing as I just looked these up I may as well share what I found:

Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded
1942, 1943, 1943 Kai, Commando, Eco Fighters, Exed Exes, Ghosts&#8217;n Goblins, Ghouls&#8217;n Ghosts, Super Ghouls&#8217;n Ghosts, Gun.Smoke, The King of Dragons, Knights of the Round, Mercs, Pirate Ship Higemaru, SonSon, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II Champion Edition, Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting, Valgus

Capcom Puzzle World
Block Block, Buster Bros., Buster Buddies, Super Buster Bros., Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

I think I'm right in saying Puzzle World is the only way to play Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo on the Vita?

Tizoc

It was used as exploit few times in Vita, so they might be still keeping this away because people with lower firmware versions can use this game to exploit.

Don't you need to update your Vita's firmware anyways to access the store on the Vita or transfer from PS3/PC?

Sakujou

Banned
ridiculously stupid bad discounts. nothing compared to the US PSN SALES. what is wrong is with the EU store? why dont we get some nice discounts like the US? i bought a shit ton of 1dollar flash sale games. i would love to see that here in europe for the vita games.

Top Bottom