• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New SILENT HILL by Hideo Kojima & Guillermo Del Toro starring Norman Reedus

SERIOUSLY

Kojima you goddamn troll, holy SHIT. This was a really unique way to reintroduce Silent Hill, with no warning or anything about what it was, just this random playable demo.

People would use the PS4 stuff to stream it on Twitch and it'd go viral. Like this will. Holy shit.

What a WEIRD combo too. Reedus looks real good likeness wise as well. Silent Hills? LET'S GO

And Sony has BALLS OF STEEL to go along with this

Amir0x

Banned
Megaton beyond all megatons, my mind can't take this

please come back to me Silent Hill. I'm ready again! TAKE ME

Silky

Banned
Kojima and del Toro are pretty bad writers. Metal Gear Solid is pretty bad at environment design IMO other than 3 and environment design--along with story and dialogue--are key parts of SH. Now I have faith in the dialogue but story and environment might be pretty lame ocnsidering what I've seen of both of their work.

Still,, I'm VERY cautious about this game. I want this game to do very good but I'm skeptical.

Zer0w

Neo Member
A year ago this picture was taken

iIreNfj.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Kojigod just pulled a P.T. Cardboard box trick.

CLASSIC KOJIGOD

Top Bottom