• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Gen gamer tags NeoGaf style

Hoje0308

Banned
PSN: Wendel_T_Stamps

This account won't be activated until I get my PS4 on the 15th, however. I decided to start fresh with a new console.

Pengew

Sticking with Wii U/ PC for now. Try to work my way through that Steam backlog before getting a PS4/XBO.

Wii U: PengewApparel

Wookieomg

Is there a spreadsheet circulating for this thread?

If our PS3/Xbox 360 user names are transferring to next-gen platforms, then mine are as follows:

PS4 - xXRaceBannonXx
Xbox One - xXRaceBannonXx
Wii U - Wookieomg

Feel free to add me on any and all systems. :D Will be playing a lot on all systems.

kek_lel

Wii U: nabeshogun226
(Europe)

Feel free to add me, I'm happy for every person in my friend list because I dont know anybody owning a Wii U :)
I may get CoD Ghosts later this year for some multiplayer action.

XBL: Flame Killa 2
PSN: FlameKilla2
WiiU: FlameHero

Feel free to add me if you'd like. My 360 friends list is kinda getting full though.

XJF

Since we now know that we can't change our PSN ID guess I'll post mine

PSN: XjapanFOREVER

US, EST

XJF

PSN: SGKazo

Xbone: Kaahzo

Could use more active friends that play games more than netflix btw.

Right! Everyone is on Netflix. I've been finishing up BO2's campaing on Vet, and playing MW2 and MW3 recently preparing for GHOSTS. GHOSTS is all I'll be doing until the PS4 launch.

Lucreto

Region: Ireland/Europe

PSN: Lucreto
Wii U: Lucreto

Don't have any friends who are gamers sadly. Most of the people on my friends list have not logged in in nearly a year.

I'm disappointed at the lack of name change Sony, but oh well. I was thinking of starting over again, but I've over a year of plus on the PS3 account, and it looks like I'll save some money on the Pinball Arcade with it.

PSN UK - philisatwat.

That's what you get for making a joke name taking the piss outta Phil Harrison and the PS3 being your second console for a gen.

Top Bottom