• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinAmano

So...what are the chances for a dance central? I never picked up a Kinect for 360 but the wife loves that game...so if we get Kinect in the box I guess she will finally be able to play that at home.

RoKKeR

Here's one I made earlier;

daftpunkavatar.png

Damn, thank you good sir!

Saved me some time.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I wonder if I could stream to my Note 2, I need an emergency intervention guys. PC not available now, no internet service!

Fuck what am I going to do lolololol

nib95

Banned
Gotta say, my excitement is rising lol. I just hope they drop bombs, especially on the hardware side. Just give me the most powerful thing you possibly can under the $500 price bracket (for the premium model).

Wubby

Now! can I have a proper Steel Battalion sequel with version 2 of the mega controller (with USB/Win 8 version as well)?

Pretty please Capcom?

Izick

Is there anything worthwhile in that huge image with posts from the alleged Rare employee?

EDIT: And yeah, stop responding to trolls. I know it's tempting, but all they want is negative attention.

Is there anything worthwhile in that huge image with posts from the alleged Rare employee?

EDIT: And yeah, stop responding to trolls. I know it's tempting, but all they want is negative attention.

Everything in that thread seems fake as hell.

And it doesn't even go much in detail.

The 12gb gddr5/4.9 TF made up rumour is way more fun xD

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
"I work at rare here's proof, some rare merchandise."

I work at Starbucks, here's proof, some coffee I bought there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom