• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

I was suckered into taking a 20 dollar bet for RG3 cause this Nepalese fob would not shut up about Eli and the Giants.

Don't let me down Bob.

I interrupt your daily NFL talk for a public service announcement.

WE GOING BOWLING BITCHES. WE BOWLING! We a FOOTBALL SCHOOL NOW!

They say we play shit teams and we got a easy schedule. Guess what, We do! But I DONT GIVE A FUCK. Play who's on your schedule, motherfuckers! Can't help that we beat up on six Little Sisters of the Poor!

Yeah, we gonna play in the Middle of Bumfuck Nowhere County Credit Union Bowl, but I DONT GIVE A MOTHERFUCK.

Fuck UNC and yo shitty ass taxpayer subsidized piece of shit team with yo fake ass classes! All that time yall spent NOT GOING TO FUCKING CLASS, AND YALL STILL SUCK AT FOOTBALL.

Bringing that Victory Bell back home, BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES.

/endrant

You may now go back to your regularly scheduled NFL talk.

eznark

Banned

They say we play shit teams and we got a easy schedule. Guess what, We do! But I DONT GIVE A FUCK. Play who's on your schedule, motherfuckers! Can't help that we beat up on six Little Sisters of the Poor!

Yeah, we gonna play in the Middle of Bumfuck Nowhere County Credit Union Bowl, but I DONT GIVE A MOTHERFUCK.

Fuck UNC and yo shitty ass taxpayer subsidized piece of shit team with yo fake ass classes! All that time yall spent NOT GOING TO FUCKING CLASS, AND YALL STILL SUCK AT FOOTBALL.

/endrant

I have no idea who you are rooting for but the "play who is on your schedule" line doesn't work for college football since you get to pick 25% of your opponents.

Also, making fun of someone's education while saying things like "we a football school now" is a bit preposterous.

DMczaf

xlarge.jpg

suck his balls NOW cheatin' pete!

cunningniners.gif

Slo

/endrant

OH YOU FANCY HUH? NAILS DONE. HAIR DONE. EVERYTHING DID.

I have no idea who you are rooting for but the "play who is on your schedule" line doesn't work for college football since you get to pick 25% of your opponents.

Also, making fun of someone's education while saying things like "we a football school now" is a bit preposterous.

"Fuck UNC and yo shitty ass taxpayer subsidized piece of shit team with yo fake ass classes! All that time yall spent NOT GOING TO FUCKING CLASS, AND YALL STILL SUCK AT FOOTBALL."

That line should be the giveaway.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

/endrant

Duke fan maybe? I dunno, I don't watch bad college football.

eznark

Banned
"Fuck UNC and yo shitty ass taxpayer subsidized piece of shit team with yo fake ass classes! All that time yall spent NOT GOING TO FUCKING CLASS, AND YALL STILL SUCK AT FOOTBALL."

That line should be the giveaway.

All schools except UNC?

Duke hates UNC, UNC hates Duke, and America just wishes they would get it over with and hate fuck each other to death because no one else gives a damn, especially about their joke football programs.

Duke fan maybe? I dunno, I don't watch bad college football.

My fault for being presumptuous and thinking everybody here knew it.

I go to Duke. Duke hasn't been to a bowl in a very long time. Duke hasn't beaten UNC in football in a very long time.

Both of those things were accomplished tonight. I am very happy about that. Yes, we suck but we're still better than those Chapel Hill losers!

Lunchbox

Banned
duke? those hillbilly USC wannabes finally gave up on basketball and started playing football after getting beat down by big east teams

now they can start sucking at 2 sports

Fox318

Here is a question I have for the older gentlemen here:

When do you get married?

• Is it when you have been in a relationship for a certain period of time with no feeling to leave?
  • Did you feel that you didn't want to get married until you hit a certain age?
  • Or was it something else

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

When do you get married?

• Is it when you have been in a relationship for a certain period of time with no feeling to leave?

When the woman you're with drops a hundred and one hints that she wants to get hitched.

Slo

When do you get married?

You're talking about marriage like you haven't been given an ultimatum. Yet. Don't waste brain power on tomorrow's problems.

Fantomex

When do you get married?

This is gonna be sooooo good. /popcorn (waits for FMT, JNC, Bionic, Eznark, DMCzaf)

Top Bottom